Smart button Flic help remotely manage smartphone, household appliances and electronics

Indiegogo on the horizon appeared new rising star: the project Flic . Campaign to raise funds for the project has collected 320 thousand dollars instead of 80,000 requested by developers. And before the end of the campaign - a month. Most likely, this campaign will be one of the most successful in the history of Kickstarter.

What is the Flic? The device looks unusual: it is a button which, as it lives on its own. In this case, for such action as pressing a button, you can bind any function on the phone (or any smart device). One button, you can tie the performance of three different functions.

Here's how it works:

In the chassis hides besides button wireless communication module Bluetooth, which transmits the signal to the device, and receives otvetku. Assign your smartphone Flic - dealing a dozen seconds, and then you can begin to explore the possibilities of such a bond.

As an example, lead developers features such as getting photos, search the smartphone player controls, a call to the selected number, send their coordinates to the selected phone number in advance.

Something similar has already appeared on Kickstarter, if my memory serves me. But Flic - the most functional of all such devices.

You can use not one, but several buttons. For example, to use them in the car for quick access to your smartphone.

I personally know many people who are constantly losing your phone at home, and the search for a long time delayed. Flic solves this problem.

On a button, you can bind several functions, setting reaction to different actions (single click, double, holding the button).

Loved one often needs help? Then you can attach the button directly on the clothes. By the way, Flic - waterproof device is not afraid of rain.

If the phone is tied some clever device that can be controlled in such a device. In addition, developers should consider compatibility with Flic Harmony Hub - smart hub from Logitech, and a separate set.

The developer provides the smart button and the kit for developers. Well done guys, think ahead.

The cost of the buttons is low - only $ 27. For "let two" need to pay $ 49 - saving. The campaign has raised more funds than required, so that the button will surely be on the market. This should happen in March 2015.

We also ordered a couple of sets, certainly will test them when we find and tell you about the test results.

your Dadzhet i>
 - What do you think about the "smart button Flic»?
Useful stuff Funny thing, though not particularly useful futile < / Only registered users can vote in polls. Sign , please. 297 people voted. 35 people abstained.

Source: geektimes.ru/company/dadget/blog/242518/

Tags

See also

New and interesting