"Wanderer": a short film about the development of the Solar System

short film "Ambition» - a wonderful example of how popular cinema can explain complicated things. A short film - a lot of information that is perceived very well.

Short film "Strangers» (Wanderers) - another interesting work, which addresses an important issue: the development of the solar system. However, here the calculation is based on emotions, any information is almost not reported, only shows the possible ways of development of our system.

«The Wanderer" - the work of the Swedish animator and graphic designer Erik Wernquist ( Erik Wernquist ). It is worth noting that the creator of the roller to get acquainted with the works of various scientists NASA, related to the problem of development of the solar system. In the film, you can see the Earth in 10,000 BC. Earth in the near future, Jupiter's moon Enceladus (moon of Saturn), the rings of Saturn, the space elevator on Mars Victoria Crater on Mars, sunset on Mars, Iapetus (moon of Saturn), the asteroid, Europe (moon of Jupiter), Titan (Saturn) Miranda (moon of Uranus). And all this happened to fit in such a short clip.

// player.vimeo.com/video/108650530 video>

Result - this short film, where we see the development of Mars, asteroids, satellites of gas giant planets. By the way, the music of the film is taken from the audiobook Carl Sagan . I must say, Audio dubbing picked up really well.

We can only wish all of us to live up to the moment, or rather the moments shown in this film. I think in the middle of the last century, many people believed that the development of the solar system is already very close, but these people are, unfortunately, disappointed in their expectations. Let's hope that our expectations will not be disappointed. What do you think people will be able to get at least to Europe with our life?
Yes,
No, I do not believe it
Man have never not mastered the solar system (the cause specify in comments)
Only if Google receives "the elixir of youth» Only registered users can participate in poll. Sign , please. 677 people voted. 72 people abstained.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/242220/

Tags

See also

New and interesting