Jack Ma: If at age 35 you still have not - you deserve it

China's richest man Jack Ma has made a fortune through online trading. His shop Alibaba - China's largest project in the field of e-commerce, and recently he was able to sell the goods in an hour for $ 2 billion. The article Jack, who translated AIN.UA, businessman talks about who is to blame, if under 35 years old you are unable to earn money. Article - The April, but the advice given to her - always up to date (English translation - here, the Chinese original - here).

You are poor because unambitious.

Before he founded Alibaba, I invited them to his 24 friends to discuss this business opportunity. We talked for two hours, but they were still a little confused - I must admit that when I expressed quite clearly. Verdict: 23 out of 24, which are then in the room, told me to give up this idea for many reasons. For example: "You do not know anything about the Internet, and more importantly, you do not have start-up capital».

Only one of each (while working at the bank) said to me: "If you want to do it, let's try. If the case does not burn out, you can always go back to what he did before. " I thought about it all night and by morning decided that still would risk, even if the idea does not appeal to all 24 of my friends.

When Alibaba just beginning, I was immediately faced with a strong rejection from family and friends. Looking back, I realize that I have not even moved confidence in the potential of the Internet, and this: "No matter what you do, whether you succeeded or failed, the experience - it is a form of success in itself. You have to keep trying, and if that does not work, you can always go back to what did you do before ».
As in this quote from Thomas Lawrence: "All have dreams, but each in different ways. Those who have dreams in the dark depths of the night, in the morning see that dreams crumbled into dust. But the same people who daydream, with your eyes open - dangerous men, for they may realize dreams in reality ».

People lose a life for these four reasons:

Myopia - do not see the opportunities.
Underestimate the possibilities.
Do not understand the possibilities.
Can not act quickly enough.
You are poor because unambitious.

Be ambitious - it means to live a life full of great ideas, have a greater purpose in life. In this world there are things unknown and inaccessible, but there is nothing that can not be achieved. The depth of your ambitions will determine your future.

This evidence - Juliet Wu Shihong story - one of those who was the first generation of professional managers in China. She managed to achieve recognition, breaking through the ranks of the worker, nurse, marketer, and helped her in this self-education and training.

She led the most famous multinational IT-group (Microsoft 1985-1998; IBM 1998-1999). Wu was a symbol of a new generation of business leaders who nurtured China during the economic reform and opening to the world.

She started her career in a large company from the bottom, her job duties consisted to pour tea and sweep the floor. Once, when she forgot her pass, the guard did not let her inside. She said that in fact an employee of the company that came out only to buy office supplies. Despite her pleas guard did not give up. And standing at the door, Wu saw the staff of her age, but stylish and business-dressed, pass freely in and nobody calls them pass. She asked the guard why they do not need to show a pass, and the guard let her enter cold.

This was a turning point for Wu, she was terribly ashamed of her self-esteem suffered terribly. She looked at myself: in baggy clothes, pushing dirty truck. Comparing himself with those who were dressed differently, she felt deep pain from the sudden realization that it discriminated against. And from that moment Wu vowed never to allow to humiliate yourself - and become world famous.

Since then she has not missed an opportunity to promote. Every day, Wu came to work before anyone else, and left last. She was ready to learn, and soon her efforts were rewarded: it made sales manager, and soon - the regional manager in China. She did not have the necessary education and it is often called the "Queen of Part-timers." Soon she headed IBM in China. This is the story of Wu Shihong, the heroine of the Chinese business community.

If this is not the case, Wu Shihong never have enough ambition and desire to become rich, and her life would have developed very differently.

You are poor because you have no desire to become successful.
You are poor because you do not have enough foresight.
You are poor because they can not cope with their own cowardice.
You are poor because you lack the courage and determination.
Ambition can help you overcome all the circumstances and to increase its maximum potential.
Ambition will help you to continually learn and much to perfection.
Ambitions to help you overcome all obstacles and do wonders to which others dare not even wipe.
No matter how poor your family, do not doubt your abilities and be ambitious.

If your family thinks you are worthless, you will not be sorry.
If your parents can not pay for medical bills, no one will sympathize with you.
If you surpass competitors, you do not call pity.
If you leave your loved ones, no one will feel sorry for you.
If you have not reached 35 years old, you too, no one will regret.
So go ahead or do household chores. In any other case, you're just wasting the gift of his youth.

ain.ua/2014/11/20/551297

Tags

See also

New and interesting