Now engaged in theft of Sberbank of Russia.

I thought it's time dashing 90 passed. But no today I threw the money as once in those funny old days. But then that was such a life, and now kidalovo engaged in Sberbank of Russia. So, I decided to buy tyschonku EUREKA for a trip to France. Went to the department of Sberbank of Russia №0830, that Shodnenskaya, 56. Look, selling rate 54, 90 on the scoreboard lights. A time of 14.00. "We must take" - I think. But when looked at the check, I saw that I had sold the euro at the rate of 57, 20. Of course began to resent what is happening. I was told that the course has changed, but the price tag they do not have time to change. Reasonable notice that it is their problem. On the girls at the bank said that I can not complain, but the difference in the course no one will return.

Immediately wrote a complaint to the "Complaints Book". Called the cal center Sberbank, where I was also told that now the difference will not be returned, but made a complaint. Moreover, the period of the complaint 5 - 25 business days. Understand the nature of fraud. They are in any case remain in positive territory. Since during this period the euro can still grow and 2,300 rubles a difference even more worthless. Talked to the head of the department of №0830 Ryabichkina Andrew. He said that this is certainly the jamb and the cashier of the bank, time does not fix the price tag, and the cashier will certainly be punished, but I will not give money because it is not in their competence. Reminded that they violate the Law "On Protection of Consumers' Rights, as well as the fact that the actions of the bank's employees fall under article 14.7 of the Administrative Code and st.14.8, but nothing I have not returned. Although had to sell at the price indicated on the scoreboard. And the price they fixed only after my indignation. Never asked for a repost, but then I ask that others do not fall for these fraudulent activities Sberbank

Tags

See also

New and interesting