We have to work is a table for billiards.

Trixie: «We have to work is a table for billiards. It put a couple of months ago, but the head pretty soon took balls and cues, saying: * During business hours to work. And do you knock all his interfere *. My office is located on the floor above (with me on the floor is the office and the very chief). And since then I have never heard that someone knocked balls.

And, last watch passing by the table I saw the following: »

2 photos

"I thought at first that someone nadybal new set of balls, and they play at night, but came closer, I realized that everything is much more interesting:»

"As I later found out, they chipped in and bought 16 tennis balls, and one of them even painted the" type of cue, "and play them! They do not even have to change the triangle for balls as the ball diameter is 68 mm, and 67 mm diameter ball. Behavior of the ball at impact is of course totally like a ball, but if you adapt himself to play quite possible. And most importantly, compared with balls, balls almost no noise.

That's how they play, tennis balls, yes homemade cues. I certainly heard the saying "necessity is the mother of invention", but that is so, even could not imagine. »

Tags

See also

New and interesting