Friday Horror

Stay at home with a broken nose. Friday evening - finished script horror. And only then went to pick up her son from kindergarten.

Just burned them in the locker room lamp. Here I go I'm in the dark, after which lit corridor seems even darker and moving touch to a narrow strip of light from under the door leading to the group. As suddenly stumble on something at waist level. Gropes ... like a huge bag under my feet. Suddenly, "bag" with rustling grows, and right in front of me in the dark eyes flashing, and then ... teeth! E-mine! Letting out a scream, threatening to go to the ultrasound, I jumped back to the door to the hallway, imagination immediately outlined the unknown nature of the beast.

The door was locked to the law of the genre - "bricked demons!". And imagination did not let up, showing me the heartbreaking scene of attack toothy monster with glowing eyes. Continuing to yell, I beat on the door arm, but she did not budge. And then my head was visited not quite appropriate in a situation like a sensible idea that the door can be opened inwards. I yanked the handle - You're lying! Do not take! - Rushed into the opening, and got hit in the nose, tipped over on its back ...

After half an hour, smearing bloody snot and choking with laughter, I listened version educators. And it was so: our group entered the black kid and pick it up on Friday night dad went black. And their skin is really bleak black. And then the light bulb burns out. And so the teacher handed son dad and myself went for a lantern.

Dad, not waiting her, crouched in order to put her son in a dark locker room, and here I go. Well, after already in the spot light lantern caught teacher unforgettable scene: father with little son huddled in a corner, and I'm a wild howl scratches in children's locker, trying to knock the door of his shoulder.
Then suddenly flung open the door so that it hung on one hinge, with a triumphant roar, I throw myself at this very safe but inscribed in the head against the top shelf tipping floor ...

Curtain.
A husband on Saturday repaired in the locker room and wiring closet door, and still just fire incident changed the leaking shower and broken windows - you never know what.

© Lorens

Tags

See also

New and interesting