Government - to resign.

I understand that people today are willing to endure all sorts of hardships for the sake of Russia to defend its principles during this external threat. But this can not continue indefinitely.
Spokesmen for our rulers several times already promised the people that he will not raise prices, which would not be a big fall of the ruble, which will appear in stores domestic products, which will reduce the amount of foreign toxic muck on the shelves ...
A feeling that it is a new sign: if someone from the rulers promised that something will not mean it will happen.
Yes, there is an external threat. But the inside is much more serious. External directed against the state, and internal - against his own people. What is happening in medicine, is that done to reform education, what happened to the pension fund - it's all in time of war should be equated with treason. And now the time is almost military.
I'm not saying that the members of our government - traitors. They do it unconsciously, because their minds are simply not developed enough to understand what you need to do today within the state. What they are doing, destroys Russia more than any foreign sanctions. I believe that the medical "reform" people should respond, go outdoors. Just need to get a permit, that was not made for the spontaneous revolt.
Members of the government - is aypadobludtsy-neftegazodengososy. They do not understand the economy of the country, which is called a word economy. Our Prime Minister believes that the development of the country depends on the introduction of new technologies. But nobody canceled agricultural work and harvesting. And this he does not understand anything. I think that he has not scored a nail in his own apartment, because iPhones do not nail zabesh.
I believe that the Prime Minister, together with the whole composition of the government should immediately resign. Only this can be done at least some good work against the people.

Over recent months and years no law has been proposed for the people.
LDPR offers all sorts of nonsense: that deprive Obama Nobel Prize, as well as if it will affect on our current antihozyaystve then deprive the horses on the pediment of the Bolshoi Theatre reproductive organs ... Someone suggested a 4-day working week. Passed a law that people nicknamed "Rottenberg law" (as it will be paid compensation oligarchs because of losses from the sanctions of the state budget - one more "cling" to the bins homeland). No one even thought arises, what should be done to better the people lived. Why? Yes, because I did not know anything and do not know how. Nikchёmyshi, no!
To the president trust people even warmer. But soon cease to trust him. Yes, he said that he would give his life for the motherland, after which all putinolizy Kremlin began to repeat the phrase. Already 12 people said they would give their lives for the motherland. "Lord," we do not need your life, give the stolen money! But they give the money more difficult than to give his life.
Look at the salaries of our top managers. Salary Igor Sechin in the state company "Rosneft" - 4, 5 million rubles a day!
Salary Alexei Miller in the state company "Gazprom" - 2, 2 million rubles a day!
Salary Vladimir Yakunin at the State Company "Russian Railways" - 1, 3 million rubles a day!
A look at the general profneprigodnost our country. You know, what's the immorality of our lives? Full naplevatelstvo to work. How many people are grazing on the Internet during working hours because they have nothing to do. And there is nothing to do because they incompetent and do not know what to do. They only know how to push buttons. The fish rots from the head. What does the government and the people.
I watched the show in the theater "Commonwealth of Taganka Actors". It is called the "Concert on the occasion of the end of the world." Inserted artistic director Nicholas Hubenko. The play reveals the brain of young viewers! A young in the hall - more than 50%. To me during the intermission came two virgins, shaved bald for the sake of fashion, not because lousy, and asked, do everything they now have seen - is that true? "We suspected that we were taught in school lie, but not to the point!" The performance is remarkable, as it is put in the name of what. As it is clearly stated what the horror of our time. The fact that the country no longer appreciate trudolyubtsa. A value manager, with more from the filing of such dignitaries as the present Prime Minister and all his pribludniki. I advise you to watch the show to anyone who wants to understand at least a little and get an answer to the question: "Why do we live so badly?" The play contains citations of great figures that are not usually advertised - Stalin, Churchill, Truman, Stalin ... and also a chilling quotes from speeches Novodvorskaia which still idolize liberals. She spoke with what pleasure would personally shoot Russian people. Such words Tymoshenko. Remembered Margaret Thatcher, who said that should remain only 15 million Russian in Russia. Clinton was generous - he said that 50 million is enough to Russian crude oil and gas to the world, that is to say, for America. Finally, it is remarkable that such a wise man remembered as Confucius, who made a wise conclusion that the more people appreciate someone else's music, the closer it is to the disappearance. We are more like someone else's, and today almost crumbled. I'm just not listed on the fact that I was interested to find out. Wow, what a performance was so much younger. In it used such special advanced technologies that keep the viewer in suspense, despite the very difficult text. Works fine actors.
Congratulations Nicholas Hubenko very necessary to our fatherland theatrical work. I wish him that no one from above not tried to intervene and edit the show, turning it into a format.
P.S. How to live in a country where working people in my life can not save money for an apartment? Thus rulers stigmatize all Soviet, and it is in Soviet times most people were resettled from communal, albeit in "Khrushchev", but still in separate apartments. And do it for free!
President of the need to pay attention to all of these problems, otherwise he will soon lose the respect of the people, which now holds only hatred to an external enemy.

Source: mzadornov.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting