AN-24 plane crash

Most recently reminisced with parents one episode of life, our flight from Olekminsk to Irkutsk, and then as the memories came flooding back, plus many new parents learned.

Was it in '94, when I was 4 years old, I remember myself in those years is bad, but that day will not forget. In Olekminsk lived my grandmother, a small town, the north, the message with the "great land" only aircraft and buses and then if the rains do not pass. On Vzletka we waited ready for flight An-24.
Everything went according to plan, we easily flew to Lensk and had to sit down for refueling, but permission to land was not given to us, and sent back to the airport Olekminsk. When the plane began to descend we stopped turning the screw left, I remember it very well because it was sitting near the window in front of the wing. I is not how much embarrassed, I was sure that it's okay, we're going to land. The plane began to shake a little, and he leaned forward. Gradually the slope increases, suitcases, standing under the seats, steel ukatyvayut to the cockpit all began to shout loudly, parents hugged me and my mother said quietly only one phrase - "Well we're all together.ยป

The plane was approaching the ground, I saw there was a wing of the chassis and the plane began to level off. There was a strong blow, rattle in the cabin was a slight haze, we stopped. And it was quiet, no one cried, even children, all just sat and thought that perhaps they're gone, and then what happens it is unreal. Ran down the aisle and the flight attendant opened the emergency exit. The street was going to rain, the plane lying in a field. There was the sound of sirens. As it turned out, we have not held up Vzletka just 400 meters away and fell in a field near the forest. Perhaps it is because of the fact that we fell into the wet field, but not on dry vzletku aircraft was not such a serious injury. In fact the aircraft could not be reconstructed, but all were alive. 20 minutes later to an emergency exit and drove yellow ZIL passengers began deplane in open body.

Tags

See also

New and interesting