Charles de Gaulle and Paris itself.

All the good days. PL read for a long time, and finally decided to join the community.

I stood out as something komandirovochka France (yes, this also happens). The main stopping points: Paris - Arras (a small town in northern France) - Strasbourg and completed the trip Frankfurt. Therefore, your attention is a small photo report on the trip to Europe. Travel dawned very busy, so for a long time picking a compromise between the number of photos, and there were a lot, and detailed description of the trip and their observations.

Will be 49 ph, please do not break, I will inform you at the end.

Small lyrical introduction. I work at a small company in Lyubertsy producing combustible gas sensors. And it just so happened that a very substantial part of our products and buy in France. Therefore, periodically there are mutual meetings. But for me this trip was the first.

The journey always begins with the flight. And since I'm a big aviafanat, make sure you sit down at the window. This time lucky. And landing had the opportunity to see the a / c, Charles de Gaulle and Paris itself with a bird's-eye view.

Lucky to capture even the Eiffel Tower is already on the glide path.

The cultural program begins, naturally, with the most important symbol of Paris. Located on the banks of the Seine Eiffel Tower was built for the Paris Exhibition of 1889 and has a height of 324m. It is now impossible to imagine the French capital without this monumental building and the most visited tourist attractions in the world.

People in line for the lift was not very much, so without thinking twice unanimously decided to climb to the top. While waiting for the elevators to the 2nd level, approached the sunset. Views of Paris from the tower at sunset, I must say, great! In the frame of the business center of Paris - La Defense.

Yet reached the top of the stairs sun had set. The main drawback of the tower, that it can not see the tower itself. Correct this unfortunate misunderstanding. Top view from a height of almost 300 meters.

The center of Paris, the Seine. If you look closely, you can see the Louvre, Notre Dame and many other interesting attractions. Almost the entire city center is built buildings 6-7 floors, so it looks very smooth.

After the tower went to ride on the Seine. By this time it was quite dark. On the waterfront is going to a huge crowd of people and welcomes sailing by boat tourists.

Day 2. The cultural program continues at the Louvre. About famous works of Leonardo da Vinci, I think, have heard everything. But about its security, and boom I think, not so much.

After the Louvre, where we come to the very close, we go to wander further. With the pedestrian bridge over the Seine view of the most ancient part of Paris - Cité Island (Sita). Located on the island of Notre Dame, Notre Dame de Paris.

Reach the famous Notre Dame Cathedral, got to pass through the inside service. Did so, the current cathedral. Inside plays organ music, you can hear the singing. Although I am not particularly religious character, but was very impressed with what is happening.

Back to the hotel. On the subway. The Paris metro is one of the oldest in the world, covers almost the entire city. Architecture does not shine, but highly functional. I was surprised that the trains run with rubber wheels. It seems to go quietly

Day 3 I got up early his colleagues alone to wander around the city and see the beauty of "the most romantic city." The first point of interest on the way - Paris City Hall, Hotel de Ville. Still, the morning wandering around the city much nicer, in the absence of many tourists.

Morning Paris indescribably beautiful. Seine and the Ile Saint-Louis.

Notre a half-empty area. Passed him the day before, the whole area was littered with tourists and locals. But wanting to admire the main character of the immortal works of Victor Hugo's early in the morning is very small. Therefore, enjoy the silence.

Paris Grand Opera at the end of the avenue of the same name. One of the most famous opera and ballet theaters. And also the scene of the famous novel "The Phantom of the Opera", which later put on the world-famous musical of the same name. Under the building and the truth is, a whole lake, pond though he could not see, but you can admire the interiors without problems - in the Morning, daytime entrance is free for everyone.

I was lucky! I just went to the very opening, to 10 hours. And while their guides made out a group of tourists, I slipped a hand and managed to witness the grand staircase Grand Opera in splendid isolation.

Grand Foyer affects the richness of its interior.

Several lodges are also open to the public. Therefore, you can watch the rehearsals. The stunning beauty of the hall one photo can not be transferred.

Tuileries Gardens in the morning. During the day there was no room to fall, and in the morning here, too decent people. Someone has been run, a few lads have put a couple of chairs and chasing the ball, young children under the supervision of watchful mothers playing in the playground. But part of the garden in front of the Louvre is still empty.

Our way along the Champs Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe. I recall the footage from "Taxi 2".

And actually the Paris Arc de Triomphe. Located on the Place Charles de Gaulle. In general, the French General de Gaulle figure sign. Therefore, the mention of it can be found almost as often as we Lenin.

Met near the arch with colleagues, share into 2 groups. One group went to Disneyland, and yours truly went to Versailles. Since time was short, familiar only with the park ensemble. Despite the fact that Versailles Peterhof appeared later as its counterpart, the St Petersburg lower park I once more impressed.

In general, Paris left a mixed impression. On the one hand the city is definitely beautiful and worth a visit. The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre Seine, Paris Opera - this is not a complete list of the world's landmarks. On the other hand Paris as any metropolis, has its problems. And migrants not in last place. If you turn off the obezzhennyh hiking trails, you sometimes wonder exactly as you in France? The number of blacks, Arabs and other non-native sometimes rolls over. In general, I was ready for a lot, but a handful of homeless Negro on the square in front of Gare du Nord, near which we stopped, surprised even me. However, in the streets and in the morning you can see whole families sleeping near the houses. Srach on the streets is also present in sufficient quantity. Graffiti all the trouble of European cities. Izrisovany even all the walls of subway tunnels. To summarize: to visit Paris, stands, but it's worth and be prepared for the fact that the city is not always and everywhere, the way it is sung in numerous works of art. Treat it like a normal town with normal people and normal life. And enjoy it while having breakfast on the Boulevard Magenta and drinking a cup of hot coffee famous French croissants (they really there insanely delicious).

And yet, it's time we put forward in our second and main destination - the town of Arras. The city is located in the north-eastern part of France, near the Belgian border, about 160 km from Paris. Despite the modest size of the population and only 40 thousand. Man, the town has a very impressive history. We traveled to local high-speed trains of the national carrier SNCF. Journey time of just 50 minutes. In general, European travel railway transport is very convenient. The same can drive around France from north to south in just a few hours. Trains are gaining speed in excess of 300 km / h. The central square of Arras (they are there already two nearby) lined with houses here are so beautiful. The square itself during the day turns into a big market. Later in the afternoon the same city is dying. And wakes up again closer to the night. Therefore, all of a sudden for us, hungry after a long trip, at 4 pm in the city remained open, no restaurant or cafe.

One of the main attractions of Arras - a huge cathedral, Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue. In a city with very narrow streets, I do not even find a normal angle to capture this huge building. And getting inside the impression that here can fit the entire city.

The city center has retained its development almost intact from the Middle Ages. But the French themselves for the most part live in private homes, located on the outskirts. But the charm of these streets definitely is. And by the way, in contrast to the capital, in Arras migrants hardly observed. Yes, and the city looks tidy, left the impression favorable. Go here purposefully little sense, but if all of a sudden you're lucky to be in those places, then wrap up here for sure worth it.

And it's time to move on. Next stop - Strasbourg. Since direct flights from Arras was not, had to change trains in Paris, and not just anywhere, but right at the airport. Paris a / c, Charles de Gaulle is not only a major aviation hub in Western Europe, but also a full-fledged railway junction. It is very convenient to arrive here and without going to the capital to go to any part of France.

Two hours of waiting at the station and we go to Strasbourg. These high-speed trains have only one drawback: sometimes you want to make a shot right on the direction of travel, but still get one camera frame is already time to end ...

Arriving in Strasbourg, suddenly find out that no one is met. Two hours trying to contact occurring. Wandering around the forecourt. I must say that the building station built in the late XIX century, but in 2006-2007 had a major reconstruction, with the result that these things building was surrounded by a glass dome and now the station on the background of the old building looks like an alien ship.

Finally, our greeters were found, and we're going to the company. After all the formalities finally transported to the hotel, where you can safely rest. Photos of companies, unfortunately, do not have time, everything was on the run. But the area next to the hotel it was possible to poizuchat in a relaxed atmosphere. Made this picture on your "iron", so I can not vouch for the quality. These are nice houses north of Strasbourg in the town of La Wantzenau. PL lived in these!

The next day, finish the business part of our trip and return to Strasbourg for the continuation of the cultural program. The city is located at the east of France, close to the River Rhine, which forms the border with Germany and is the historic capital of the Alsace region. In its rich history of the city was then under the jurisdiction of Germany, then France. Mixing the two cultures has left its mark on the city and its inhabitants, so around and hear French, and German speech. In Strasbourg, the European Parliament is the famous Court of Human Rights. In the photo the main building of the European Parliament.

The next day we bought a ticket to Frankfurt, and in the morning I was again sent to wander around the city center, enjoy the local beauty without the crowds of tourists. The city center is located on an island in the river bed Ile, and is called the characteristic of the Grand Ile, where the main attractions of the city. And yet, so the whole island - one big attraction!

How do you like this house, surrounded on all sides by water?

What is not in Venice? However, the flavors in places not very much. So enjoy a sweet soul, but to live there do not want to.

According to an old streets of modern travel buses.

All of a sudden discovered for myself that in Strasbourg has its Cathedral of Our Lady of Strasbourg.

Despite the fact that a lot of greens, for the French Strasbourg quite "dirty" city. Complain about the excessive vehicular traffic. We would be in Moscow such as the air they have there!

This interesting building - Lycée International Pontoner. The exterior looks very nice, I would like to go in there.

Trip was just at a time when Western Europe is just beginning the golden autumn.

Despite the fact that in Strasbourg we actually spent a little less than a day, the city left a very positive impression. The charm of small streets running through the entire island of Grand Ile large cobwebs. Ill river promenade. And indescribable spirit of medieval architecture, which, though transformed in a modern boutiques and cafes, but still retained the charm of the outside "good old Europe".

At one o'clock we sit on the train to Frankfurt. Germany met us with heavy rain. And as luck would I leave the umbrella at home in Moscow. Had a little wet. If in France we stayed at the hotel, then living in Frankfurt a friend who agreed to allocate us a service apartment on the outskirts of town for a couple days. We arrived on Saturday already late afternoon, and immediately ran to the shops, because on Sunday shopping centers in Germany do not work, and on Monday we have a plane. Well, as usual, got up early in the morning on Sunday, went to explore the city. Looking at Germany, my head is spinning one word "order". Moreover, not so much in terms of purity, but in terms of organization. All located exactly where it should be. Here is the street on the outskirts of Frankfurt. By the way, despite the fact that the frame looks perfectly straight road.

Sunday morning dawned gloomy rainy. Crawl out of the flats did not want to. But controlled himself, still reach the city center. On Sundays, life in Germany stops. It does not work practically none store. Strolling through the local "Arbat" street Zeil, saw very interesting shopping center with a glass funnel. The shopping center was opened, you can walk inside. But all the shops are closed, only work a couple of snack bars. It's funny to see a shopping center in the output without running around with branded bags townspeople.

Public garden in the city center looks very well and accurately. However, like everything here.

During World War II the city was repeatedly exposed to air raids, so that, from the historical part of the city was almost completely destroyed. After the war, part of the historic buildings restored, but in general, now Frankfurt - a city of skyscrapers. Therefore, it is quite natural looks old opera building on a background of modern skyscrapers.

Most also interesting views of the city opened a skyscraper Main Tower, where there is an open observation platform. In bad weather, access to it is closed, but, despite the drizzle, people ran to the site.

Here's what one of the largest cities in Germany with a bird's-eye view.

After the high-altitude overview send step in a single district, rebuilt after the bombing, Roemer.

The rest of the study to Frankfurt, we had too little time, and the day when the city is dying, is not conducive to a fruitful study of the city. Perhaps will come back here one more time and then bring advanced report, and in the meantime it's time to go home.

On the last night of our trip I had a dream, as we sit down at some train and we are going to go somewhere. I woke up in a cold sweat and terror, which again have to repack the suitcase. The program gives a very rich, but constantly moving start confusing, and explore how to Pass the city did not have enough time. But on the other hand impressions from the trip was enough for me for almost a month. As part of the tourist as well as from working. And finally, at the airport shortly before landing near our gate moored A380 a / c Emirates. What a huge plane! Passing under it could not pick up the angle to capture it completely. Only in the cabin of the aircraft was able to capture it in all size.

P.S. On this our journey ends. There is still a 3:00 flight to Moscow, at which time to get bored during these 10 days. Though life in Europe, and especially does not appeal to me, but always interesting to see how they have them. And even more so when you get a chance to look not only at the tourist attractions, but also for workers and domestic aspects. All beaver and pleasant flight!

Tags

See also

New and interesting