Neapolitan disappointment

When God designed the earth, he is a little mistaken. In fact, this city was to be in Africa. However, in error, it for some reason put in Europe. Before traveling here, I represented the city almost like paradise on earth. The reality turned out to be quite sad.

Naples is very dirty. Mess and rubbish everywhere, starting with the suburbs and finishing center.
Another thing I was expecting to meet with a fine local cuisine. In reality it was the opposite, I was in a very mediocre establishment. Quirky waiter tried to cheat and more. Suggested snacks, got the nod. Instead mix of appetizers began to drag the whole batch. As a result, the third portion of antipasti was stopped, as no longer placed. I had to just give up the main courses, the result for the money he won nothing at all, and left no tip.

1. Conventional roadside at the entrance to the city.

3. What does it mean? Russian, go home?

4. Natural pig.

7. Average Neapolitan quarter.

8. namesake, though shoes trade.

9. bazarchik with second-hand.

10. Mail.

11. Thank God inside mail without graphite.

12. graffiti everywhere.

15. Native Odessa Yard.

16. The central pedestrian street. Facade killed. Everywhere stick conditioners. A huge number of pipes allowed directly on the facade.

17. I understand these facades in Ukraine, we are poor, we can. Why in the affluent Naples is happening?

19. This photo shows the best ratio of locals to the rules and laws.

22. zarobitchane decided to build a business and teach Neapolitans Russian language. I think the business did not go.

23. Not enough girls and will be spilled from the street "Diamond Hand". Damn.

24. Of Broken windows theory is better not to remember.

25. Plaster? She fell off.

26. Local arranged a photo shoot. Beautifully.

28. Squatters took over the building in the center.

29. Standard Neapolitan method of parking. Bumper cars all around the city in the same state.

30. God forbid to leave the car in gear. The punishment will not take long.

31. Well pure Africa.

©
here

Tags

See also

New and interesting