Business idea for the breeding of pigs.

Guys I bought at his apartment in the basement of our five-storey building in our housing department. All is good, lighting conducted, dry, warm, quiet, entrance porch under the stairs and through the peephole I just go out there, but faced with the fact that I needed to install the new iron doors at the entrance, and there mingled, some sort of pipe . Master came to the housing department said that th ... x knows what it is and said it was probably vodokanaltsev pipe through which waste is run. I called the water utility, they said they had all the waste pipes in the basement and also do not know what it is. Caused heating systems, electricians and Rostelecom representatives, are not they!
I think it balgarkoy otchekryzhit time or whose. Well, that's half the trouble!

A basement room is 6x8 meters and a height of somewhere around 1, 7 meters, but in principle I do not cling to his head to the ceiling. One entrance door there is also installed. (Sorry do not know how to night mode to take a picture, in general as it is)

I can not determine the best placement of the equipment of my business ideas for breeding pigs. Here is my opinion the best option (sorry painted on the knee). I would like your options or see the tips. New thing is ready for any advice.

Correspondence thank you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting