Saving Private motorists from Moscow tow truck

Now cut the bars. And so the driver goes and sees a picture:

Baggy pavement, fresh asphalt, some parked cars. No signs, markings there, but there is a convenient check-in! Parking this? Or pavement?
Sunday morning, people came to the Puppet Theatre. Obraztsova. All, of course, with the children. Each car toys, baby chair ...

50 meters from this place is worth the traffic police and looks at how people park. Looks and no one says a word ... Around the corner are 10-15 green tow. I thought in the beginning, he simply accompanies somewhere ... but decided to wait.
It takes a little time, begins the play, people run away to the theater and our valiant traffic police has ordered the tow truck to grab the car that people in front of him for another 10 minutes ago and he did not put the words he spoke. Well, not a bastard?

Evakuatorschiki work quickly. All machines are parents who brought children. I tried to reassure the beginning villains. What are you doing? As a result, had to personally repel intruders from the clutches of the Moscow parking. Some phones have been behind the windshield, I called and saved all five people who could get through.

Here the woman managed at the last moment. Forced to remove the car and give it to her. Came to the theater with two young children. Said that the center did not ride because lives out of town, but decided to get into the theater. Violate not planned, I was sure that it was a legal parking. Imagine if she left after the show and did not see his car.

What do we have now? Urban infrastructure provokes drivers break the rules. The city becomes hostile and incomprehensible to people. If all break the rules, it's stupid, or that something is not happening in the city? Throughout the world, the physical infrastructure are doing so not to accidentally break the rules was impossible. And we do baggy Avenue and say: "The speed limit of 40 km per hour." A wide sidewalk with a convenient entrance and indifferent traffic cop, who is waiting for the drivers to put the car and go to the theater to catch them.
City Hall has decided to create traps and provoke drivers for violations, instead of making a convenient city. It's hard to blame the drivers, who are struggling with tow trucks. Now I think this fight is absolutely normal and fair. Moreover, if the municipality and will continue to build on the trap, I will strongly support this struggle. Still can not believe the dismantling of all the bars in Moscow - a deliberate, informed decision, not a bug.
In any case, leave the phone behind the windshield, good people will call.

Source: zyalt.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting