Gym and a cinema.

Apartment - treshka Breznev usual, something like a panel Khrushchev current battery built in walls. As a result, it was decided to place everything in the bedroom. So she looked up from the previous owners of jumping with a tambourine.

The first difficulty - it's my downstairs neighbor. He is a local Robocop, Police Major, very angry about various noises, likes to call me "visit" their colleagues and scribbling chain letters. Therefore, the goal namber van became soundproofing floor. Scroll all the screws, so as not to creak, acquired through an Internet trёhloynye some sandwich panels, laid on the floor and the top 12 mm thick covered with plywood. Tear the floor did not.

​​

The most "lower back" has been associated with the door. Made something like a smooth descent, in order not to stumble at night.

I see no reason to procrastinate process plaster, putty, adhesive wallpaper, laying carpet, so to speed up and direct result. The blue wall are other wallpaper that under painting. Wife really wanted blue, picked up at the colorist, painted.

Bought in sports stores and through an Internet unit for kachkovstva, Elliptical trainer, pancakes, vultures and more. Get a decent - about 60 kilorubley.

Stand under the pancakes decided not to buy, and to make himself. Especially purchased metal racks and very loud. I remind you about the neighbor Robocop. In short, the "blind from what it was," as sung Ms. Apina.

Further pictures do not do so briefly. Ordered in the mirror workshop 2 huge mirrors, called natyagivalschikov ceilings, suspended column and so on. Gym is ready.

Let's move on to your home theater. Long read in the internet about projectors, eventually took BenQ W 1070. Should Satan-machine under 40 thousand. He short-throw, that is pounding big picture in a small distance, in my case it is about 3 meters.

Due to the white wallpaper saved on the screen. DLP-projectors give a good picture and on the white walls. Purchased a blue reflective curtains, on the other hand there is a gray film. I can not say that darkens as a Negro in one place, but even in summer, when the sun Dubas, look comfortable. In short, the first version of the theater looked very collective - ushatanny netbook, 18-watt speakers and a "great support" in the form of a pair of stools, covered with a beautiful cloth type.

Next leftist ordered a dude from a furniture shop 2 shelves and decided in one fell swoop kill hares crowd - acquired soundbar and a digital receiver. Thus immediately got happiness in the form of support tryde, internet via wi-fi, smart TV, blyurey drive, support flash drives / hard drives, television and virtual surround sound system. Recently in fact hat there is no volume is not, but to me it do not really need was.

Cinema is ready. Orders are normally already under soundbar cabinet, so on stools design did not stand.
Thank you for your attention!

Tags

See also

New and interesting