A touching story that happened in China about the wealthy beggar.

A touching story that happened in China, guaranteed to restore your faith in chelovechestvol. As recently became known beggar, who became a successful businessman, he found a woman who helped him more than 20 years ago, and offered her one million yuan (more than 160 000 dollars).

The story began in 1993, when 17-year-old Hye Ronfen (He Rongfeng) was forced to beg in the streets of the city of Taizhou in Zhejiang province of China to save his poor family from starvation.
"My friends and I arrived in Taizhou in search of work, but we were not lucky and eventually we were street penniless, hungry and barefoot - says Xe. - We were at the bottom and did not see release until before us does not appear this young woman. "
"Young woman," Give Zinfen (Dai Xingfen), told the poor teenagers, she manages a small institution to sell noodles along with her husband, and invited them into his modest one-bedroom apartment. When young Chinese took her invitation, she fed them noodles, heated water to wash their blistered feet, and put him to bed friends. Give then phoned his friends and found the guys work in another city.
Goodbye "good Samaritan" even gave them money for travel and wished to become good people.
"She said that it's okay - not a lot of money, the main thing - is to always try to be a good person. This advice was for me the most valuable of all that she has given us, - says Ronfen. - And I'll never forget her words and her feast. "
For many years he worked in Xe in the furniture business and gradually became a successful entrepreneur in the city of Shenyang, Liaoning Province of China. Nemotrya progress, the businessman did not forget about the woman who saved him from hunger, and becoming rich enough, I decided to find her. For him, it was easy to find the address of Dai and a few days later Hye and his 45-year-old savior embraced with tears in his eyes.

To thank a woman for her kindness, and a portion of noodles, a man handed her a million yuan (160,000 US dollars). However, the rescuer refused to accept such a generous gift.
"He was surprised and touched by me to tears, but I can not take this money. I helped him earn them "- explained Dai, agreed to take on the Xe she needed medication.

--img3--

Tags

See also

New and interesting