Let's change unwanted books

Good afternoon! I just visited the idea that I have are simply warehouses of books. And of those that use them - units. And the rest just take up space. And I do not mind to share with someone their "capital" to something interesting. And yet, maybe even do not know what. I propose to arrange barter:
  • All comments unsubscribe, what books they are willing to pay, and city of residence.
  • Then all of a personal email (not to multiply the noise comments) deducted from the authors of posts zaiteresovavshih for sharing anything from your list
  • You are in personal friend make an appointment and to change
PROFIT !!
 For now books on IT sometimes worth big money (cost for 1000, I believe the audacity ... But ... what to do). And the exchange is no longer necessary for a good and interesting book would be just in time for some of us. In the comments and I unsubscribe to the account of his collection.

PS: It is desirable to provide a link to an online resource with a description of the book, so you can immediately see the cover. Not all books are remembered by their author and title. I>
PPS: If barter took place, offer unsubscribe about this. I>

Source: habrahabr.ru/company/luxoft/blog/239459/

Tags

See also

New and interesting