Cat on a hook

Happened recently unpleasant history with one of my grandmother's cats in the village. I want to share it.

Here we are, therefore, in the village. Usually at this time immediately come running cats, dogs, chickens for urban goodies. Yes, chickens bolder cats, even a dog can take a piece. And cats generally expelled from the trough. Often in the booth climb when the dog is missing

And here is something one small cat no. Sometimes old cat did not immediately come, that's fine, he has a very busy schedule, it is necessary because all the surrounding cats kittens do. But trifle still rubs somewhere in his yard. Okay, I think it will.

A couple of hours go into the yard and hear unusual meow. Such that once it is clear, the cat was in trouble. I find it under the doghouse (box on legs), seemingly in order. I pull out and see the fishing line hanging from the cat. Well fucked! The street was the night, went to the house to see what had happened.

Here this muddle.

What happened was that the cat stuck two fish hooks! One in the right hind leg, the other in the left cheek and both are connected with fishing line sinkers.

Laid frightened cat in bed and went to google around the clock veterinarki. Naturally, at 150km from Samara, such was not. But one woman found a cell and called the vet. She invited me to come in the morning, but for now do on their own. And warned that the medicine cabinet in a Human suitable painkillers for cats is almost certainly not.

Photos with hooks did not previously have been, but I'll paint scheme. One hung in cheek, tip inside aimed at the street. But other capital went up in that part which is between the "reverse bend" and pads. Hock if on scientific. From there just drag back, and there, as you know, this goddamned hook notch! Yes, any tendon. In general, to get the hook is clearly the case vet with anesthesia, and possibly a scalpel.

Looking ahead, we do not have to pull out. First of all bite the line connecting the leg with his cheek. Then he bit off the ring to which the fishing line tied to the hook to drag through the cheek. When fishermen is placed on the hook, it is common practice to pierce the skin and pull it forward. My father kept a cat, and I tried to move the hook with pliers. He did not go back and forth, too, because he was blunt and not pierce the cheek, but was delayed. All this under the cat's howl. Was decided to put a thimble not to pull the cheek, and pierce it. But it was already late, the cat is more or less calmed down and was not going to die, and going to sleep. We decided that night did not happen, and it will first give in the experienced hands of veterinarians. She drank the milk and, as if nothing had happened, went to sleep.

What a surprise it was in the morning when the hook in the cheek was not! And he found himself on the mat. That is, she managed to lick his tongue out "against the grain"! One trouble less. Maybe it helped that we previously stirred up.

Going to the vet. At the foot can not attack, sits on three legs.

We met the woman's husband, with whom I talked at night. Healthy this man! Michael call. Examine your cat, he decided that anesthesia is unnecessary. Warned that many will cry! Laid on the table, held four hands. The doctor took a pair of pliers and a sharp hook for a strong movement pulled it down slightly pressing in that beard is not clinging to the muscles and skin. Creek was really loud!

The doctor treated the wound fashionable green paint from a container, made a couple of useful jabs at the withers and wished recovery.

It is on his return from the hospital.

Already on the way back, the cat gently stepping on the foot. Slept all day and in the evening, when we were working in the garden, she ran, limping slightly. And the next morning, a day after the operation, caught and devoured huge mantis. A week later, the wound was left to a small scar, and the cat continues to climb every barn and live a full life of the cat. Of course, we are very grateful to Michael doctor that he repaired us kote

Sleep - the best medicine.

It remains to wonder how she got? Steal from someone with a fish hook? Just sloppy climbed into someone's barn? Or maybe it's someone set a trap? There dovecote near neighbors. Or a fucking joke and decided shkolota planted sausage on a hook to catch a naive kitten?

Fishing now I do not go soon.

Fishing lines between hooks is not solid, but it is evident that the main portion of the second piece tied. This circumstance and Georgia can say that this is not a trap, but still tackle. Kryuchkov such we do not have one, our one beard, and these still have additional, that is, it is someone else's. How do you think this happened?

I have everything.

Tags

See also

New and interesting