Model Emily Ratazhkovski

Emily Ratazhkovski appears to have gained his moment of glory. After loud premiere in the video Robin Thicke, the girl fell in popularity. Offers to star in "disappeared" with Ben Affleck in the film "We - your friends" with Zac Efron girl takes without hesitation.
Despite the increased interest from the press, Emily star signs of the disease are not observed.
It is the ultimate dream of beautiful boys and the ideal role model for girls. In a new interview, Californian reveals the secrets of fitness regime, talks about filming in the nude and books that read this summer.

Emily Ratazhkovski
The popularity
I absolutely was not prepared for such attention. I just thought that this video work will be another rewarding experience of my life. Every day, hundreds of thousands of video enter the network. I did not even aware of all the consequences. Already a year has passed after the release, and people continue to discuss it. When you're in the process, you're not really think about what effect the end result.
Sometimes I just forget that I can learn passers-by on the street. I still wonder when this still happens, and it happens in New York almost every day. And then I say in surprise: "Thank you so nice!". Often turn a girl, I think it is easier to find me approach.

About Search Man

Usually when guys come up to me to learn, they say that it is asked to make a picture of their friend, and when we do a picture, I feel like their hands are shaking. They are nervous and worry.

About own beauty

Beauty - is a relative term. I find it difficult to judge itself. When I was a student, I felt the impact of its attractive appearance on others, especially women. Was unusual to observe their reaction to me, they saw me as a rival. In general, I am a happy person, because I am surrounded by so many wonderful people.

About girlfriends

I was fortunate to have a lot of real friends. For some time it was not easy to balance all, then I'm used to. But now, with me only those whom I love and who makes me happy.

The mind

I'm not one of those who believe that everyone always have to prove anything. I'm sure if you're clever and smart, you'll always find a place. I always try to present themselves this, that what I have actually. Never think about how others perceive me. And I believe that the people with whom fate brings me to share my attitude.

On the choice of guys

For me it is important that the guys that I'm attracted to, were creative and creative. Guys with whom I have ever met have always been extraordinary, I was attracted to them.

On a candid photoshoot

I have always felt comfortable in my body. I grew up in Spain, where on the beach you can often find a woman topless. Besides, my father was an artist, I was used to seeing beautiful naked women in our house. I looked at them on the other side of the easel and perceived as an art element. Therefore, I never felt that my body is the object of desire. During filming, I just thought it was just my eyes the image of the photographer, so he sees me and my body.

About literary endeavors

By reading a lot of books, I'll gradually came into literature. Although I studied art, lectures, Sarah Lawrence pushed me to write itself. It's so funny, I'm revealing a different side itself create literary characters, which once read.

About career prospects

I want to pursue modellingu. I'm comfortable in New York, this is my chance in the career of a professional model. Not sure I want to be fully adapted to the film industry. I am sure that we can skillfully combine both creative direction.

About purpose in life

I'd love to get a role for which I can fully open. Not as a model turned actress, but as a woman, started his career in the movies. Show yourself with unusual it would be interesting to reveal itself to the world as an actress. It would be a challenge for me. And take part in the filming of the world fashion industry would also be interesting.

Tags

See also

New and interesting