Like it? Leapmotion

About Leapmotion learned more during their campaign on Kickstarter. Then it looked good, but wow-effect is not produced. In the spring of that year they zapili update v2 with skeletal tracking of each finger. And here Johnny Mnemonic told me - "You have to take!».

The device was quickly found by humane price in oversea online store with free shipping. A nice bonus was a letter in a few days with the text "My friend, that you do not languish long in waiting, we decided to send it to you EMS'om. Good luck ».

Everything came quickly and without any problems.

In the box lay a device itself and the two wires to it, one shorter and one longer one. Why short - I did not understand, the device refuses to work through the USB-hubs, as they are, in principle, do not hesitate to speak.

All the necessary software is placed from the site: application to configure device and Airspace - launcher applications. Applications can be inflated / buy from store , at the moment it is only 205 applications. This figure is sowing small seed of doubt and makes you wonder. And where, in fact, developers, community, where is everybody? Ay! The project is a no less, and has raised $ 14 + million investment.

Okay, enough of maxims, let me has something to cuddle virtual paws. In the settings exhibited maximum accuracy, the launch and see visualazier:

Skepticism was originally about this device, but very much wanted to touch with their hands virtuality. All applications / games that I have tried, where was involved motor finger - this pain and suffering. More or less, you can use where trechitsya entire brush completely or one finger, but it does not bring joy completely. Play with devaysom half an hour, he was taken away back in the box, along with the desire to use or something Develop with his participation.

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/236459/

Tags

See also

New and interesting