Crimea, August 2014.

With little financial reports.
This year, in the spring, with his wife and 2-year-old daughter were planning to go to Anapa, but due to the fact that the Crimea became our peninsula, changed plans and decided to rest in Nikolaevka relatives.
Plane tickets to Simferopol managed to buy 3 thousand. Per person there and the same back. Had six weeks to actively monitor online Ural Airlines. Originally appeared under the 35 tyrov, eventually cost the road just 12)))) (daughter free).
130 photos

The first week staying with relatives, then decided not to bore them and shot a room in one of the many holiday homes.
This is the main street of a large, fenced area, where there are about 30 houses on the 20-40 rooms each (at the end of a gazebo and access to the sea).

This very house in which we lived. Our room on the ground floor on the left.
The first floor was chosen deliberately, that there was a possibility daughter put to bed, get out by the yard, and under our little balcony with pleasant company, at the table, quietly drinking wine each, brandy, eat kebabs, fish, etc. etc., and splashing in the pool.

About child the same thought and chose a house with a playground necessarily

In the center of the table at which we conducted in the late evening, our balcony over it.
In the basement attended the evening bar, dining room during the day.

Posted in [mergetime] 1410169306 [/ mergetime]
Number forgot to take a picture, this steal from their website.
Treated in 1 thousand. rubles per day. The room shower, refrigerator, Conder, telly (channels and our and Ukrainian), safe, dvuhspalka, chair bed. Cleaning every day, bed times in 3 days.

Number forgot to take a picture, this steal from their website.
Treated in 1 thousand. rubles per day. The room shower, refrigerator, Conder, telly (channels and our and Ukrainian), safe, dvuhspalka, chair bed. Cleaning every day, bed times in 3 days.

Half of our vacation is not far from us rested mother-in-law with (well, it was necessary to us somewhere for a couple of nights a child merge)))))
They rented a room in a house.

For myself Vacation noted two outings. First on the South Coast. Particularly interested in the mountain Ai-Petri, Vorontsov Palace and Park, Yalta and Foros Church.
Impressions weight, but I had covered only photos of))))
This is the first mountain range.

Next we went to the second serpentine, where is the Ai-Petri.
Photos from mountain to Koreiz and Gaspra.

From the mountain, the cable car, we went down to the bottom. Lays the ears are not weak.

The height of Ai-Petri 1234m.

Cost of descent or ascent 250r.

Under dimensional rocking booths made a few photos.

On the mountain there are cafes, rynochek, horse riding or quad.

Vstrechka)))

Originally planned for ropeway construction of a military unit on the mountain, as a result of the build, and the cable car is not. Then the construction frozen for a while but eventually in 1988 the opening took place. (On the B / W, it is telling us guide, wiki about it that does not say, but there is a part on the mountain)

Then there was the palace park Vorontsov
View of Mount

The park was acclimatized and cultivated a large number of trees and bushes.

There is a legend that every tree was put in a separate gardener, and supposedly if you were dying tree gardener executed.

Just say that the trees periodically watered with blood of young bulls. But I think it's all fiction.

Again Ai-Petri

At some point, the guide said that soon will come in 3rd lakes.

Which in fact turned out to be a small pond

With an unusually clear water.

In general, the park is extraordinarily beautiful, there are many interesting and very atmospheric zakutochke, on this the next time I go for a walk there on their own, without guides.

People pretty much.

Came to the Vorontsov Palace, built in 1851.

I expected to see a huge palace.

In reality, it is not very big

Surprising quality construction. For more than a century and a half, he looks like a recently rebuilt.

Yes, the same despite the fact that survived the earthquake are not weak.

Well, the Great Patriotic

Alley

Photographer of me krivoruky))))

Against the background of the mountains

Next, on a boat along the coast, to Yalta.

Just a series of pictures

Weather pleases

Visible in the distance Bear Mountain, right I think "Drinker Bear»

Well i))))) as without Swallow's Nest.

There is now no one is not allowed, but also on the balcony. The danger of collapse.

Mosque? No?

Interesting structure

People on the beach is not much.

Sail about the same boat.

Cute gazebo on top. According to this way of a lot of them in the Crimea.

Closer to Yalta.

Here with vacationers order.

Actually she Yalta. It is not how much I was impressed. The same shops, the same garbage, the same lack of beach, dirty water.

Quay.

Top view.

At the top of the lift I met ....
By the way on the lift not waste your (250r.). Neither of which is interesting and a taxi is cheaper.

Foros Church

The view from her

View beside her

Some have the view that the Black Sea is dirty. Maybe, but not everywhere.
This sea near Sevastopol, depth of approximately 2, 5 meters.

In Nikolaevka where we swam

Well, of course in a storm it certainly dirty.

Near our boarding house was an old boarding house Energetic, ever since unbreakable. Walked through it.
For there tended greens, despite the drought year.

Some preserved body is not bad.

Some look sad.

Tracks removed

Cinema. Worker. I was there Expendables 3-watching. Ticket 50 rubles))). The image from the projector, the sound of muz.tsentr.)))) But do not care. With a beer in the open air, under the stars, very well. True, after such sidushek Ass I avenged a dull ache.

Despite the fact that the pictures of desert, people really well, particularly noticeable in the evening, just at this time all of the sea.

Visited the night fishing. Looks like this:
Came threw the network, two fishing rods, sat down to drink. Closer to two all asleep, in the open air on the blanket. I am the only one left to sit up in the morning, sipping (forgive me, Vladimir Vladimirovich) Odessa, pyatizvёzdnochny Chabot, listening to the sea (the first time at sea), and staring at the clear, starry sky.
Caught not much, catch the morning. On the net change in the main.
The bait.

Ruffs strashnyuchie.

2nd tour chose Sevastopol.
Urban himself on a boat on buhte- Chersonesus Panorama- diorama.
Face of the city, a monument to wreck

Not valid odds-post training base there now.

This post odds acting, is at the entrance to the bay.

During the parade on this podium is command.

One of the main attractions of "The Count's Quay." Her main area of ​​Sevastopol and the monument to Admiral Nakhimov

In the bay with boats boats photographed.

Reconnaissance ship.

Ships demagnetization.

Two Ukrainian ship without numbers. Ukrainians are in no hurry to take them.

Anti-submarine ship Suzdalets

Hydrographic vessel "Donuzlav" and "Stvor." In my opinion, for target shooting the film "Pirates of the twentieth century," the ship of pirates

Kabeleprokladchik

Two submarines. Distant laid up, training

Private yahtochki.

General view.

Medical ship Yenisei. Who is the officer's hospital. On it, you can perform complex surgical operations during the storm, in a special suspended from operating.

A walk around the city. Monument Nakhimov.

Nakhimov person stands at the memorial of the heroic defense of Sevastopol 1941-1942

Over the first memorial monument in the city - Lieutenant-Commander Kazarsky, the legendary commander of the brig "Mercury»

Stroll along the waterfront.

Pigeons are hand-))))

Posted in [mergetime] 1410171345 [/ mergetime]
Institute of Biology of the Southern Seas.

Institute of Biology of the Southern Seas.

Memorable sign squadron ships.

View of the ferry pier

On the other side of the bay, machines and people mostly trafficked ferry. He goes often.

Quay from the other side.

Grandpa Lenin caught the eye of a surprise.

Decided to walk towards him. HQ audio part.

After 15 minutes dobrёl before. Previously, he held the position of Nakhimov.

Generally Sevastopol I liked, was ready to walk on it all day. Architecture and streets are very interesting, but damn it was impossible to keep up with the tour.
One of the gateways. Photo does not convey the atmosphere.

The latter will continue to Hersonissos.

Hersonissos is a town founded by the ancient Greeks in 422-421 years. BC. e.
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage

Theater.

It now stand.

Mint.

Description)))

Built during the Soviet era, in my view completely out of place, a fountain.

The former, monastery.

Capacity in which the Greeks were transported by ship wine. The greatest height meter 1, 5-2.

Home winemaker. On planes crushed grapes (two pravye- wooden press, levaya- feet), the juice running down the gutters in the tank bottom.

The remains of the Christian church.

The central entrance

Circumscription.

Another basil.

He did not see that in the bay))))

Of Chersonesos moved into the defense of Sevastopol Panorama 1854-1855g. Drove past the old cemetery Karaite mid-19th century.

Login to view.

Next to the panorama is a museum of anchors.

More

Creates panoramas in 1901-1904 year. Franz Roubaud.

I will not write it survived the Second World War, it's all there in the internet.
The work is impressive.

More pictures, but not spread trouble.

Relatively recent photograph allowed only for a fee, after joining the Russian Federation began to resolve, but only without the flash.

A lot of people, mostly excursions.

Looking at the work, well imagine the scale of the battle.

I think mandatory place to visit in Sevastopol.

More.

The last tour was in dioramas Storm of Sapun Mountain on May 7, 1944

Of course after the panorama is not so impressive.

At the entrance of many interesting exhibits of WWII.

Photos, weapons.

Order

The last photo, and at the end of a small financial report.

Posted in [mergetime] 1410172324 [/ mergetime]
Of Finance came out more or less:
Flight-12000 tudym syudym.
By taxi Simferopol-Nikolayevka 2300 in Nikolaevka we were told that we loshara, it was possible to arrange for 1000
Nikolaevka- Simferopol taxi already in 1000)))
Prozhivanie- 1000 for three days. This year could be found for 300 2-bedded room, with the Spartan conditions.
Power-ate in the dining room, 2 times a day for 2 adults and little daughter 250-350 at a time (in terms of food, we reserved, obzhёram 400-600).
Beer- at 25p. Simferopolkoe (not a bad way), the same Ukrainian, 40-50 have all sorts of Tuborg, Baltika.
Strong drinks- cognacs from 200, well within the 500 (periodically drank chacha Rodney liked)))))
Wine bought only razlivnoe- 150r.litr.
Fruit stand as we have.
Excursions oboshlis- the 2200 South Coast, 1600 Sevastopol.
That's all.
Not much kick. First independent post.
Ask questions, try to answer all.

Tags

See also

New and interesting