Tree on metal

There is such a mysterious artist Sarah A. Smith. Here it draws a wooden worlds that are created using a unique technology.

Better than Sarah said about yourself, no one will say about it.

My task is to make the texture itself speaks for itself. And my "Golden drawings," as I called his collection of sketches remind people of the continuity of textures and materials that combines the whole world with one another, pours some topics in the following.

Sarah draws nature, animals, so that from a distance and did not understand whether it is giperreralizm (3D drawings), or simply shop visualization, almost photo.

Smith uses a metal (sheet, canvas onto which the paint), ink, corrosion-resistant coating and a pencil. As a result, by darkening portions of copper sulfate using it causes a metal to the oxidation reaction, which ultimately leads to the appearance of lines. And it turns drawing.

I use this method not only because in the end get a beautiful picture, but also for reasons of his concept. Our consumption, excessive pressure on nature, it corrodes as copper sulfate metal. So my work in this sense, is very revealing.

Tags

See also

New and interesting