How things work: a parasite

I am 34 years old and I have not been working for five years. The last place was another online store where I was Deputy Director. He died because we had a falling out with a friend. The new site since are not particularly looking for. Different options were, but I did not consider them seriously.
Rent an apartment, I paid 40 thousand, not a disaster. However, I still have my mother-al * ogolik and grandmother disabled. We have to monitor them - to buy food, to care. For mom all eyes and the eyes need. Work in such conditions is problematic. Besides, I want to work for the good of all people. But 99% of the works reinforce the existing system, and it is as it is now evident, it leads to new wars and segregation in society. So many people do not want to work.
Some craft occupations, of course, nothing wrong in itself does not carry. For example, some korzinopletenie. But a lot of craft not earn - no basket technocratic society. Do about them, and then have to again look for yourself.
I would like to find a balance between job satisfaction and earnings. Big profits for me - it's 100-150 thousand per month. Perhaps I have too high demands, but the nine-hour working day - it too. Five hours a day I'd love to work.

On relations with the state
I went to the employment centers about four years ago, to get additional education: he wanted to learn to be an electrician. They told me to wait a year. But just a month later offered to learn from the diagnostician of cars, I went. But what is taught in the vocational school year, we have to push for the three months. Realized master and apply all this in practice was not possible, so that the work in this profession, I did not go.
Problems with the state of idleness I have not. It's in the Soviet time, if a person lost, they immediately interested, but now people do not need the state, and many drink too much. Unemployment benefit I do not get. It is paid for three months, until you are standing on the account, and you are offered a vacancy - and then everything. Although the law is constantly changing: perhaps now we can stand on the account endlessly.

About the daily routine
I am a very versatile person. I wake up at nine o'clock - somebody calls me and asks for help, going to him. I can just go for a visit. Now mother and grandmother live in the country - I rest. Three days in Moscow for three days they have.
Yesterday I got up at 9:30, had breakfast, read a book and news on the Internet. Helped friend to drop off a package at home. He sat her on a visit for an hour: talk on various topics of interest. In the evening, the guests came to me - drank tea with them. So the whole day passed. In general, different happens. Why do something one is constantly engaged? In life, so many interesting things!

And more recently
It appeared on the Internet prescription drug for cancer that can be created at home, and I have a friend just has cancer. I just want to try to cook
I do not have time. For example, I would like to read more books. And more recently appeared on the Internet a prescription medicine for cancer that can be created at home, and I have a friend just has cancer. I just want to try to cook.
Due to the fact that money is not enough, I go to the theater often. Choose the nearest store, not to spend money on unnecessary travel. The cafe also go extremely rare.
Friends I have with the area, so that we meet on the street, riding a bicycle, sometimes playing the drums in the transitions. What? For forty minutes, seven hundred rubles, you can earn! Often friends to visit me come play cards with them. Sometimes we go out to the movies or museums. Friends envy me, "This should not we work!" While behind say differently.

On the relation of close
My mother and grandmother are sometimes told that all work - and you should. I explain to them that I'm so more comfortable. And when his grandmother needed urgent help, she said: "Thank God, you do not work!" Then time passes and again she advises to find a job, with the same mother.
Girls are not. But not because I do not work - a lot of girls want to meet me! That I do not want them: just recently broke up with a girl with whom he had five years. It worked, but it belonged to my status OK - no complaints expressed.

--img4--

About the future
I'm not afraid of the future. To be afraid of - it's all silly. I will always find a job - I have golden hands, I electrician, plumber, rearrange Windows for me is not a problem. I can go into the army - I served in the army.
In general, I wanted to build a spacecraft that will fly with an unlimited supply of fuel. And so I could control the timing. And I want to help all of humanity. And from a more real - to get a strong family and build a house somewhere in the suburbs of Moscow.
Infantile I? What is it? This is a man who is not interested in anything, right? A lot of what I'm interested in. You see, happiness no one. That works a man takes a serious situation, and his wife nags him constantly that he was always at work - family because of this collapse. Yes, and he always complains about the workload, at least my friends are always complaining.

--img5--

About self-development
I try to realize that going on around me, and when I realize, will be able to act. When you work, spinning like a squirrel in a wheel, you have no opportunity to analyze what is happening and why.
If I worked, it did not have time to read so much. Thanks to the Internet were the sources of which we had never dreamed of. Now we can begin the morning studying some separate topic, and even late at night did not finish.
However, I'm not sure what my path - the right, I can not know in the middle of the road. It would be when I do something he will understand and be able to at least partially open up some kind of truth. It is this - the main challenge in my life, and not what what to do or where to find the money. We know very little about their history every ruler rewrites its own way. We do not know where we were. Already it is clear that Darwin was wrong. But what may be replaced by his theory? It would be all over this deal, but busy all work.

--img6--

About that, what would go to work
In the Soviet Union was the idea of ​​the global state. It was the desire to give people space. Many have tried for a common goal. And now for what people are working? We have great potential, but that it is spent? The fact that society is stratified into rich and poor? 80% live below the average income. 10% have everything. If you keep such a system, we get again in 1917. And what, and why?
We need a completely new system. Science and religion should not contradict each other and go hand in hand. We must take good of democracy and communism - and to make something of their own. For example, to build a new eco-friendly city, because the current - it's just a horror of some kind. In person they act as noose. And it is necessary to build a new city, which will not need to fix anything. It is for such a task, I would take.

--img7--

Source: www.the-village.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting