Aunt Lena, and I can not die?

Oncology. Chamber for those who crossed the line between life and death. These children - already dead, even though they look like living even talk ... Everyone here a few days left. Perhaps weeks or even months. Destined to children - if you say that they had seen something more terrible, I'm going to hit you.
He does not need anything. Nothing could save him, he just wants to live up to the birthday of his mother and give her a lurid, from cheap cardboard and colored paper crafts. The most valuable of his and her life a gift. Lord, I do not believe in you, but help the mother to go through it! Help her not to go crazy ...
And we have - iPhones. What is there in a row, the fifth or the sixth? We - the golden bowls. We have - a built-in "purely for fun" in the fridge MP3-player. Even not fly into space, scientists and tourists. All science lined up joyfully to meet the needs of walking bottomless stomachs and vaginas. Beauty Institute. SRI pads and tampons. Lab-wrinkle cream. XXI Century, your mother, cancer, AIDS, so that there, a bunch of deadly diseases can not win. It is not that "can not" - do not want.
The journal "Science and Life" for 1959. Collection imaginations of our ancestors about tomorrow. I'll burn it. Because ... hey, mankind, but fuck you, not a time machine, eternal youth, a cure for all diseases and photon spaceship in the XXI century. IPhone you. And massager fat ass. And elite condoms. And tablets, allowing eat and not gain weight. Eat for health. Sui themselves know where the gasket. Pei "assets". Smear themselves face creams. And I ...
... A boy still managed to survive until Saturday. He died a week later.
ResOrMien

--img2--

Tags

See also

New and interesting