Meeting some of the thoughts and phrases Robin Uilimsa

Late in the evening of 11 August it became known about the death of the famous American actor Robin Williams. According to the most likely at this point version, the actor committed suicide. He was 63 years old. "To Lenta.ru" I made a selection of some of the statements of Williams, which most characterize it. "Never be afraid of nothing. In an extreme case, let the fear inspires you. "" In the process of parenting at times you can see why in the nature of some animals eat their young ».

"We read and write poetry, not because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we - the representatives of the human race and filled with passion. Medicine, law, business, technology necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance and love - that's what allows us to live. "" It is very difficult to admit that you need help, but when it is done, it becomes easier. "" When I quit drinking, I realized how the same I was * udaka. "" No matter what people tell you. Words and ideas can not change the world. "" A truly free people can be only in their dreams. So it was, is and always will be. "" Russian love Brooke Shields because her eyebrows remind them Brezhnev ».

"For the first time I tried the organic bread, I thought that I chew the roof." "The only weapon that we have - a sense of humor." "I feel like I'm a big jerk." "I used to think that the worst - it is to die alone. This is not true. The most terrible thing - it is to die surrounded by people who make you feel lonely ».

"When I die, dance on my grave and watering flowers that drink themselves. Do what you like, but do not need to clone me, because the clone will never like me ».

Source: lenta.ru/articles/2014/08/12/williamsquotes/

Tags

See also

New and interesting