Nicole Kidman for The Edit Net-a-porter

Nicole Kidman became the heroine of fresh release online publication The Edit Net-a-porter. Australian actress posed for photographer Steven Pan in gorgeous dresses from Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana and DKNY.

In an extended interview that Nicole gave the magazine, the actress talks about her acting career, and recognizes that the family is more important for her career.

Nicole Kidman on the cover of The Edit Net-a-porter

According to Nicole, her childhood was destined to become an actress:

"I love to dissolve in different ways. Mostly because internally I did not feel particularly comfortable. And just invented life. As a child I had heightened senses, I cried when my mother went to play bridge. I cried in bed awaiting her return. The depth of my emotions was powerful »

Nicole Kidman in the journal The Edit Net-a-porter

The fact that it is important for it to work:

"Now the actors know for very different things than before. Their appearance and clothing, as well as all the other celebrity-entourage play a major role. The essence of the actor's work - to create characters, to completely change the appearance and manner of speech. I think that is still fighting for it. Every part of my personality has to change to change to another image. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. But this is what me and interested. I do not love myself enough to remain a constant »

The actress admitted that she is very attached to her daughter and her husband:

"When I was younger, everything was different. Normally I would say, "Yes, I will go there. And there, too. Oh yeah, and that's here. " On a horoscope I am at the intersection of Gemini and Cancer. My husband says that now in me more of the second. Now I'm all in the family »

"If you're an actress and in a relationship, but still pregnant, it requires a huge impact. When you have a family, the art suffers. But I always prefer the family. I received the most prestigious awards and honors - all this alone does not bring happiness. Perhaps someone it would be arranged, but not me »

Tags

See also

New and interesting