Cat named Mouse

I - Mouse pysh-pysh!
I say 7 years. I feel myself a year or two, and I weigh - all 10!
My mistress - idiot photographer. Therefore chronicle of my life is conducted properly!

Only here the photos of me as a child not at all - I got to the owners of my people in their teens.

Know under what door to sit, dog!

Oh, it seems, my man did the hostess noticed that I'm trying to write a post. It prints faster than me ... of course - have you tried to press the keys paws?

Well, then, we came this gray filth like this: I came from Moscow and on the stairs found a gray kitten. Sat down to pet and this is the kitten climbed into my arms ...
In the evening for dinner with my mother looked at each other, describing what a cool life with a cat. Pope bristling mustache and all arguments answered "no." Generally, according to his logic, all our animals would have to call the "impossible", "in any case", "over my dead body", "prohibited" and "she'll be with him for a walk." So my mother and I do not particularly attached significance to him. When dad fell asleep, we darted into the entrance in search of a kitten. They searched all the floors and on the penultimate, in the rubble of construction waste, it nevertheless found. By awakening the father we have already had to redeem the cat, which was later dubbed the mouse - for a smooth gray color.

Very soon I will cease to frighten Tohu - PSA-old resident. On the street I saw the dogs - they even look at the dogs. And here - walking rags! What is the rags I do not know, but people say my hosts.

Even we had the plague. It is not a disease, it's a parrot. I pretended that I hunt on her, and she does not even pretend that I was afraid!

I periodically went without a mustache and now I lack the piece of ear - Chunin beak deal!

I love bags ...

And a refrigerator ...

Time passed, and refrigerators less I did not love)))

Well, and also packs!
Well it's a thrill - rustling cellophane!

Sometimes I pull out for a walk.

Even in the fall!

A high summer grass !!!
We have to play the gopher!

Sometimes we walked with Tohoy. Why were walking by the fact that I am now a full-fledged master of the house (until the hostess does not hear), and the dog went to live with his parents in another house!

By the way, I somehow dragged into the street in the winter!

But this man, and I pulled out! By the way, meet my man;)

And once I got sick. And they took me in a terrible place where something pricked into the skin and I forgot. Then another 10 days (this is my hostess explained) poponku bother me!

Nursed the cat, fed with hands repeatedly wrote to me and even bitten through my hand when angry ... But it has since become friends and we really!

But there were pros! I love to drink water from the tap, it is necessary to jump on the table itself. And here are my people themselves masters me a tray to the sink. Sorry, when I recovered, does not roll ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting