Ten-Amur student received a medal "For courage in rescuing"

A boy from the village Amur saved drowning mother with two-year-girl. "I saw that someone dives 50 meters from the shore, waving his arms - swam. It turned out that the woman with the child fell from the inflatable mattress and can not swim. Then I took the little girl and her swam to shore, where he gave her an adult, and then returned to the woman, "- says the young hero of the Oktyabrsky district. Emergency happened on July 4 at the moment a brave boy did not think about the feat. Like never imagined that two lives for the salvation of the award was presented to him he deserved lifeguard Russia.

August 22 a 10-year amurchanin Vadim Wild became the 16th Russian citizen to be awarded a unique award. Medal "For courage in saving" for the student of the Oktyabrsky district cast on special order - a unique distinction. It gave Vadim member of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation, Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Russian public organization "Russian Union of Rescuers", honored the rescuer of Russia Sergey Schetinin

"I am very pleased to award" - shared the young hero. However, the boy hero of the village does not consider himself - each can happen.

- You're a real hero. You made quite a feat - shook hands with little amurchaninu "big bossĀ».

Such an award received a few - Medal Vadim became the sixteenth. Also Amur student for his heroic act gave a fire engine and a laptop

Source: 2x2.su

Tags

See also

New and interesting