Action Antibotoks

Diane Kruger
"I am against botox to the death! I've seen too many women who are due to him in 35 years look at all 50. Although, God knows, maybe 50, and it looks different ».

Cate Blanchett
"For a long time plastic was in vogue - people change their appearance as they wanted, but now, after the lapse of time, we can see that the plastic - it's not cool. I decided that I was not ready to put up with sometimes disastrous results plastics on my face »

Tina Fey
"Botox is not for me, it's bad. Those people who have too much botox, become like a candle - brilliant, brilliant person ».

Sofia Vergara
"In Los Angeles, the women went crazy all want to be done cheekbones, like Madonna. Who you kidding? Botox and fillers can not replace character ».

Rachel Weisz
"Botox should be banned for actors, as steroids are for sportsmen. Acting is the expression of the face, why smooth wrinkles? »

Julia Roberts
"It is unfortunate that we live in a frightened, troubled minor defects appearance society where women can not give yourself a chance to see how they will look in old age. I want to have some idea of ​​what I look like, before I move down the roof. I want my kids to know when I'm evil, when happy and when embarrassed. Your face tells a story ... and it should not be a story about your trip to the doctor ».

Susan Sarandon
"You can see that I did not use Botox, wrinkle otherwise these would not be here. When you use Botox face is like a mask, and it scares me. At the same time, there is another advantage. If I'm the only one who will look 60 at 60, I would get all these roles, because there will be a great actress, looking at this age ».

Heidi Klum
"I am proud that not familiar with Botox. Each of us has their idea of ​​beauty, but I personally improved scalpel or injections shall not appear attractive. But ask me in 65 years ... I may change my mind »

But the opinions of celebrities who have tried Botox, but do not want to resort to such tricks to prolong the beauty.
Gwyneth Paltrow
"I'm afraid to go under the knife, but you know - talk to me when I turn 50 years old. By the time I'll try everything. Well, almost all. Besides Botox. I'll never do Botox - him do I look like a crazy ».

Cameron Diaz
"I've tried Botox, but this procedure has changed my appearance so that I said to myself:" No, I'd rather look at my aging face than the fact that I do not belong! "

Jennifer Enniston
"I tried Botox once and it was not bad. He makes a woman younger. Stricter. But the heat on his face disappears ... You see a woman know that she not young, but can not tell how old she is & quot ;.

Source: lady.tut.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting