The opening of the subway station Mitino

Finally came in Mitino subway. Began to build in the early '90s, but due to various problems in the country
passed just now. Mitino - nice and smooth station.

1. Mitino station before opening.

2. The keeper of the book reviews.

3. Yuri Y. Petrunin. Together with him, I was more than a dozen kilometers of tunnels.

5. GY Stern (CEO Metrostroi), SS Zaitsev (Deputy Director General Metrostroi) and DV Guys (Head of Underground)

6. BI Yatskov (Chief Engineer Metrostroi) and ON Melnikov (Deputy Chief Engineer)

7. Paul Chudinov, foreman SMU-13, which built the station Mitino.

8. for mass driven some students with homemade posters.

9. I can not believe :)

10. Sasha, operator of student film crew that does the scoring work - a portrait sketch of me. Today she is apart from the main part of the material on the video filmed for yourself in the photo.

11. A small portion of the press service of the metro. Paul, Marina and Vika. A huge thanks to them, and all the press service of the subway, for their work.

12. Reporter meat. In the foreground was reflected [info] maksmasterov. His report here.

13. YM Luzhkov and company arrived by train from the station Strogino.

14. After a short speech all Rushed to the door, which will cut the ribbon. The main thing in time to catch the moment when you have to run off and go to the rear, which would be ready to take the next story.

15. Traditional guestbook. For the first time, seems to see two.

16. A meeting on the street.

19. Beautiful metropolitenovskih girls were very sorry. Cold, rain, and have to stand here and so. But you fellows!

20. Metro Mitino there! Hooray!

21. Traditional interview.

22. Trade metroshnymi souvenirs.

23. The first passengers.

Natasha and Sasha wrote me a short interview on the background of my photos. Photo: [info] maksmasterov

24. Shooting cutaways at the station. Left - Vera, director of work.

25. Random photo. A little break. I hold the camera down and then notice a strange guy who comes to the station with his hands up. I camera directly into the firing position and make the frame. Man, judging from his lips, said something like: "Gospadi in Mitino is the subway! Finally! ».

26. And the ugly duckling. Myakinino station. :)

27. During the night a bunch tueva Tajiks had created almost a miracle. That's exactly what almost, as you can see.

28. Last night I was still in office space there looked. Oh, it would be better and did not look. Scary there.

29. A poster hanging on purpose. Under it embedded metal ribbed opening onto the street.

30. All the walls are covered with ice at the station. On ice immediately wrote "Kazakhstan" and a couple of wishes Crocus I found.

31. During the night the corridor has changed a bit.

32. And here is the output.

33. And now Volokolamskaya.

34. There are also souvenir trade. For example, wagons scheme costs 60 rubles.

35. A ball is a 990 p.

36. And so, too, 990 p.

39. Temporary and permanent railings.

40. Reinforcement of temporary railing sticks out so beautifully.

41. The tile on the floor uh ... ill on the edge.

42. Watercolor.

44. The Christmas tree in the lobby of Volokolamsk.

48. Now, you can finally sleep. Thank you all that watched my reports from the construction site Mitinskoe. Next in line - stations "Dostoevsky" and "Marina Grove».

via russos

Tags

See also

New and interesting