Indian wisdom

Inside every man is a struggle with the evil wolf kind. Always wins the wolf that you feed.
When the last tree is cut down, when the last river poisoned will be when the last bird is caught, - only then will you realize that money can not be eaten.
The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
In order to listen to yourself, you need the silent days.
Love the earth. It is not inherited by you at your parents, she loaned you have your children.
Do not walk behind me - I may not lead you. Do not walk ahead of me - I may not follow you. Go near, and we will be in one piece.
Do not judge a man until you have passed two moons in his moccasins.

Wisdom comes only when you stop looking for her and start to live life Cozdatelem foreordained.
Doing things right is very difficult, but as long as we do so, we are connected with the Great Spirit.
Do not need many words to speak the truth.
Lack of response - also answer.
Even a dead fish can go with the flow.
A good man sees good signs.
Strive for wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge - is the past. Wisdom - is the future.

Let my enemy is strong and scary. If I exactions it, I will not feel shame.
Honor of the nation lies in the traces of moccasins women.
A good heart and a good mind - that's what it takes to be a leader.
Knowledge hidden in every thing. When the world was a library.
If you are concerned about, go and sit by the river. And flowing water will carry away your concern.
You can not wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.
He who is silent, knows two times more than a chatterbox.
Child - a guest in your house: feed, learn and let go.
Well spoken word better aptly thrown ax.

Everything is interconnected. Whatever happened to the earth, the earth will happen to the children.
Why did you take by force what can not take love?
Life flows from the inside out. Following this idea, you yourself will become the truth.
The white man too many chiefs.
Do not believe the elderly, who say that honorable to die young.
While not everyone learns in his soul, can not be peace between nations.
If you notice that you ride on a dead horse - get off!
I was on the edge of the earth. I was on the edge of the water. I was on the edge of the sky. I was on the edge of the mountains.
I have not found anyone who was not my friend.
Everything is in front of you. Your trail right in front of you. Sometimes it is not visible, but it is here. You may not know where it goes, but you must follow Tropez. This path to the Creator. This is the only path that exists.

Source: grimnir74.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting