Hobbies aytishnikov: electric bike, wooden house and Tibetan sound production

It's already August, the summer is coming to an end. Still in the midst of villa-holiday season. Someone goes to the sea, someone goes to the country, and who is satisfied with walks in the city. However, no matter what type of vacation you may prefer, one thing is certain - you can not live alone, work, always have to have some passion, a hobby, a passion, not related to the main employment. Of course, if your passion is not hurting anyone or anything, then it is quite right to exist. And if we are the benefits, so generally wonderful. So we decided to ask, what's the deal with in their free time, our pros what their hobbies. The diversity of interests of our colleagues was so amazing that we decided to share with you my discoveries, as some employees Mail.Ru Group spend the summer.

For example, Sergey Troshin ( the_wr ) - senior programmer of the team tools Allods Team - engaged ... manufacturer electric bikes .

"I like the high-tech, unique, real everyday usability and applicability elektrovelikov. The difficulty is finalizing a file and convert fragmented set of odd parts in the work and not collapsing in an hour device ».

As an example, he showed pictures of his last year of the project (now his replacement came a new version).

This lithium "banks", 3, 2 V, 10Ah each.

Scheme - 24 pairs of lithium "cans" that are connected in series to the battery 92 V, 20 Ah.

The build process:

In the movement of the bicycle driven by a motor-wheel :

The system is controlled by special controller. Bicycling maximum speed of 75 km / h and 50 km / h in about 7 seconds (new version - 5 seconds). Cruising is 60-120 km, depending on the speed mode.

Sometimes that home-made look not only passers :)

Vladimir Ore ( dreadatour ) - Team Leader CALENDAR Mail.Ru - on the contrary, in his free time resting of high technology. For two weeks, along with his son, they built a mini-game house.

"I liked that in the two weeks for me, there was nothing, except my family, family, son. Priceless, happy time! Liked the complete renunciation of computer technology and work with their hands, to corns, to blood, to rethink their daily work. Difficulties - inability to undo what has been done (as opposed to a computer), because it has a few shortcomings, which I'm going to avoid the next version of the house =) ».

House size: 3x2 meter ceiling height 1, 9 meters. Drew drawing in Google SketchUp:

Bought materials:

Son actively helps:

And there does not help - it is dangerous!

The foundation and base frame are assembled:

Frame house ready and covered with paint:

Stela roof:

Making the walls:

View from inside (the ceiling decided not to do so visually more spacious):

Glad boss:

Drawing home and approximate смета expenses .

Edward Utukin ( Utukin_Eduard ) - Project Manager, Weather and Mail.Ru technical project manager Lady Mail.Ru - a passionate fan of the Nepalese and Tibetan culture, performs music of these countries.

"The best - it's full concentration on the sound produced when the tool - your body itself. The most difficult to find the will to self-transformation: to find his voice, to make long training the body to extract the unique sound - that's what a lot harder things ».

In this video he left:

Tibetan trumpets Dongchu:

Trekking in Nepal:

And what you have interesting hobbies?

Source: habrahabr.ru/company/mailru/blog/233225/

Tags

See also

New and interesting