Summer travel-guide from successful models

Last month of summer is nearing its equator, and if you have not had time to relax, our travel-guide from leading top models can help to determine the direction. After all, the model is wound hundreds of thousands of kilometers during the year, traveling from one capital to another fashion. Sit on the ground - not including their rules.

Ginta Lapina

"The list of places required to visit before the end of the summer my native Latvia, where I was born and raised. Summer - the best time to meet with their relatives and old friends who stayed at home. Bask in the sun I go to pep Ibiza, where you can perfectly combine an exciting vacation with fun. On hot summer days, I can not do without a moisturizing sunscreen lip balm ».

Ginta Lapina

Khan Yirikova

"I very much hope that I will be able to visit Croatia. With my busy schedule it is very difficult to plan anything in advance. But with the direction this time I just decided! I usually travel with a bunch of interesting books, my album for sketches, without which I like without hands, and dozens of good tracks that fellow DJs written especially for me. On the beach me useful sunscreen, without in any way! »

Khan Yirikova

Maria Borges

"When I have a long period of time to rest, I immediately sends in Luanda, Angola is. There is my homeland, my family and friends. For a few days be sure to select in Miami or the Hamptons, where a lot of fun. You can swim and sunbathe all day. You can meet all my friends and have a great vacation. On hot days, for me it is very important to moisturize the skin, so a quality body lotion my product # 1. »

Maria Borges

Marik Schimmel

"This summer I have no special plans. Is that escape from the bustle of the metropolis for a few days and go surfing. In August I will go to Holland to visit family and friends and gather strength before the new season. Everywhere carry a lip balm: a little glitz and instant hydration, that's all I need after a day with abundant dense makeup ».

Marik Schimmel

Riley Montana

"In my immediate plans to vacation in Jamaica or homeland sultry Rihanna, Barbados, where I will celebrate his birthday with friends. And if possible, I would like, if possible, to relax with family. In my purse is always possible to find a moisturizer for the skin ».
​​

Riley Montana

Tags

See also

New and interesting