The Chinese on Aviadartse

The IV stage of the international competition for the skills of Air Force aircrew "Aviadarts 2014". The competition was attended by three countries: Russia, Belarus and China. The Chinese arrived in three Su-30MKK and the contest runner-up, for which he received awards: Hyundai i40. All foreign aircraft based in Lipetsk aviatsentr. We got there on a Sunday. By this time the planes were already charged and ready to fly. The car of the press and the officials were here on Saturday, when I was at the site "Pogonovo." And now silence, and only a dozen photo aviamanyakov already wander the aerodrome.
2. The Chinese kept apart. Do not pay any attention to them aimed at the lens side.

Smoke break. They have similar rates of smoking is much more than we do.

Something outlines.

The niche nose landing gear of the Su-30MKK. Shiny tank for the Chinese head with alcohol :)

Double Cab Su-30MKK. Unlike all the other labels on board the aircraft, nameplates on the chairs K-36DM and remained non-localized into Chinese.

Marks and tail number of the aircraft of the national liberation army of China.

Actually, I really liked it. All the neat, well-groomed. Very strong contrast already gone down in history, the old Baltimore.

Everything is ready to go.

Taxiing Su-30MKK. Here he stunned me a bit :)

Rise. The Sun leaves for position. It is necessary to heat and the inevitable haze, the more marked, the more powerful lens.

Su-30MKK (modernized, commercial, Chinese) - Double strike aircraft intended for export, in this case China. The aircraft is based on combat training of the Su-27UB.

Probably my favorite view of planes taking off.

In general, and I passed the whole day off and landing.

Source: dmitrydreamer.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting