Airborne day. What remains behind the scenes.

This post is the opposite. Ie on fifteen years of experience, I know that in the frame (media, blogs, meek) fall only ...

Yes, there is a black sheep everywhere, but do not do the same for a single case of withdrawal! Believe me, that shape public opinion about VDV is 1%. The remaining 99% - is adequate, decent people, trusted companions, friends, officers, employees, loyal to their homeland.

I want to show you how the day of Airborne paratroopers of thousands in Moscow (I speak only of those who are no longer serves, as those who serve - they have day passes Airborne organized and very decent).

So here are not my photos and my videos. Please do not break.

Airborne day begins at Novodevichy cemetery with the graves of the legendary commander Vasily Margelov Povich. Marines bring flowers to the grave, talking to former and current colleagues. 10 hours to come to the grave of his children and the current commander of the Airborne Troops.

About Margelov would like to discuss in more detail. But not in this post.
Here is Wikipedia, but the film.
Recommended for viewing. You will understand how to set up and how Margelov Airborne managed to create such forces.

Posted in [mergetime] 1406923520 [/ mergetime]
Visit to Gorky Park.

From personal experience I can say that most of the paratroopers visit this park (and similar in other cities) and their families, with children, with friends. But does this have to show? It is better to skip past the same 10 thousand decent people, and photograph one pig sleeping under a tree ...

From personal experience: Yes, we arrive annually in Gorky Park, eat watermelon (they distribute free), my hands and face in the fountain, eat porridge from the field kitchen, communicate and move on.
On this occasion, it seems urgent song by Ural dumplings

Personally, I can confirm that we have even dismissed the soldiers: who served in combat units, the modest, in the form of a citizen or authorized. A cook - were similar to sewing troops. Visiting Red Square - a concert there. (Pictured cadets RVVDKDKU)

Cultural removal banquet hall, where there again with their families, to the songs of blue berets occurs praznestvo.

I apologize to the second post about Gorky Park I prepared not his photo, but then a little of the same photo. Attach it here. Just look at tomorrow paratroopers different eyes. Find a good point.

Posted in [mergetime] 1406923894 [/ mergetime]
Many, including me, have a tradition back in the day Airborne parachute. Here's the video, as I noted last day Airborne with a flag. And I assure you, I'm not the only one, at each airport, and there are guys with the flag of 2 by 2 meters bouncing))

If we assume in this day Airborne jump for fun with parashyutikom small bombs from aircraft (well, of course at the correct height to open the basic).

In general, I'm all finished.

The moral of this that we should not believe everything look bad and that someone may not be immediately clear.

Tags

See also

New and interesting