Quotes of famous women

Post dedicated quotations famous women!
"The most romantic idea for the evening - watch the sunset, curled up in his arms».
- Rani Mukherjee

"Rooster, maybe well crows, but the eggs still bears the chicken.»
- Margaret Thatcher.

"I always look forward to seeing a man who has more brains than me».
- Salma Hayek

"When someone loves you, and when you make someone happy, you suddenly start to feel the most beautiful person in the world."
- Angelina Jolie

"If you want something to someone to prove, prove yourself first."
- Natalia Gundareva

"I always wanted to find a man next to whom I would feel a little girl. Until I realized that all men are like little girls ».
- Milla Jovovich

"Women talk about love and silent about lovers, men - on the contrary: Speaking of mistresses, but are silent about love».
- Marina Tsvetaeva

"When you long you can not achieve anything when you repeatedly have to lose all that you had hoped, you gradually become still."
- Lana Del Ray

"Taste is formed gradually. Twenty years ago I happened to marry men who are now, I would not even invited to her for dinner ».
- Elizabeth Taylor

"Do not need to look for reasons to hate when there is reason to love."
- Lara Fabian

"Never throw mud: you can miss the target, but your hands will remain dirty».
- Dorothy Parker

"I do not understand girls who imagine that something forbidden. You can prohibit someone, but did not imagine ».
- Brigitte Bardot

"There are so many of all, what we should think. Why bother with the fact that you will not return, - to think that you can still change ».
- Margaret Mitchell. Gone with the Wind

"When you become very ill - raise your head. You will definitely see the sunlight ».
- Drew Barrymore

"First love is only once in a lifetime, and it remains only in memory».
- Jessica Simpson

"Childhood - is when the yellow color - bright yellow, trees, giants live, and the moon can be touched by hand, when among friends there is an invisible boy, and under the bed is clearly someone who lives».
- Evelina Khromtchenko

"I do not play games, but always just say what's on my mind. Ostentatious modesty - for fools. If a man afraid of your honesty, it means that he is not the one you need ».
- Mila Kunis

"The greatest gift given to man by God - is the ability to empathize."
- Meryl Streep

I would not want to be one of those who can not afford even a piece of cake for her own birthday. "
- Kate Beckinsale

"The past is often hurts the heart, the nerves. So I taught myself to live what I have now ».
- Barbara Brylska

"If a woman has forgiven a man, it should not remind him of his sins for breakfast».
- Marlene Dietrich

"Do not hate the people who are jealous because they recognize that you are the best».
- Monica Bellucci

"The real beauty - inside, it comes from the heart, where love lives. If not, even the most common facial features can not hide the emptiness, which eventually pushes people ».
- Christina Aguilera

"Hugs can do a lot of good - especially for children."
- Princess Diana

"There is no greater love potion than regular coffee, brewed his own. When a man tries it, he was not going anywhere. "
- Sophia Loren

"Learn to use your brains as deftly as your powder box, and then maybe you have a powder box and do not need ...".
- Sophia Loren

"My family - is my strength and my weakness».
- Aishwarya Rai

"Some women chasing men, and some - for dreams. If you are at a fork, remember, your career will not wake up one morning to say that more does not love you ».
- Lady Gaga

"Men can not stand the explosive mixture of beauty and intelligence."
- Sharon Stone

"When I was at the interview asked how I cope with life's difficulties, I said that saving sense of humor. I'm not lying ... ".
- Eva Longoria

"Confidence in sebe- our most powerful weapon."
- Beyonce

"I have a silicone bust, and half of Hollywood - artificial person".
- Pamela Anderson

"Milo to be important, but more important to be always nice."
- Alyssa Milano

"People need to trust and have to live with an open heart, just do not turn off the head».
- Larissa Guzeeva

"You must be sure that what you want and who you are. Fashion - it's not just beauty, it is an approach to life. It is important to believe in yourself and be strong. "
- Adriana Lima

"Dreaming - means to pursue happiness, believing that no matter how difficult was not his achievement, everything will be exactly as you dream! »
- Natalia Oreiro

"People who take everything to heart trivia - the most capable of genuinely love».
- Natalie Portman

"Good luck - it's always ready to use in case."
- Oprah Winfrey

Tags

See also

New and interesting