Samodelkin Kalistrat 4x4

The constructor of this monster - Eugene Danilin. Let's read what he writes about his all-terrain vehicle.
All his homemade call "KALISTRATOV" (in honor of the legendary post-war smith - Pole) I've always wanted to create conveyor
- Something between a GAZ-66 and GAZ-69. And there was a jeep - more 69th with six row do not remember the brand.
Continued at the end of the post.

And do not just to admire, and to register and operate in extreme conditions, to show its outstanding features. Rate
on iron only domestic, affordable, cheap, not killed. Motor only tractor with a big moment on bottoms, and then it is justified. It happens -
I was throwing - and the steering wheel and pedals could not catch, and he dear me from the abyss on the small stretched and not gloh. Chassis was no alternative - only
Uazovsky with geared bridges. The Soviet cross-country vehicles of different classes have great respect, only the Soviet quality was certainly higher than the Russian.
Loiseau - is a masterpiece of those. thoughts 60s. Not for nothing America buying large quantities. And today is a modern car. Niva - global brand when
77th went into the series, the Germans took on what got into snowy winters, they have nothing like this. UAZ some bridges that stand redutornye certainly steeper
laplandery, but it is already a tractor with external gearing, while the goat is something in between. The machine is one of the best in the world in its class.
Gas-66 is a monster, in 64go. I do not concede Hammer 92go of v.ShIShIGA-that's really a legend with a capital letter!
Having experienced patency Sadko - Class Hammer, saw that on soft ground monsters inferior to lighter vehicles and fail. The spring was not anywhere
get to, but the deep snow they rod as bulldozers and light hang. And something in me and turned.

Tags

See also

New and interesting