People and cats

Have you ever noticed how a cat looks at people? A whole range of emotions and feelings: caution, confusion, contempt, attention, thoughtfulness, voltage (like in the solution of complex problems), politeness, and even tenderness. Thus for hairy forehead clearly stir any thoughts.
You know what cats think when people are considering?

Firstly, they wonder - how such a failure to adapt to life being, as a person manages to survive. Claws no, instead of them - the laughter of some (particularly puzzling cats manicure, they can not grasp - well, why polish and paint the flat cores, which even did not grab the mouse). Teeth blunt canines do not even consider about (especially in cats causes curiosity toothache - not only that human teeth are useless, they also hurt!), But what about the hair and did not speak. And the nature of the error for some reason considers itself the crown of creation, calling the cat "smaller brothers". Yes, any cat would burn with shame, if she had relatives such as a person!

Many cats like to sit on the edge of the bath and thoughtful look at the host, smoothly entering nirvana in warm water. No, they are not willing to make the company and swimming. They speculate that the distribution of hair on the human body is absolutely defies logical analysis. The question is: why should warm the hair of the head, and then complain that the "brains melt?" And why not hair on the legs, which must be kept warm?

Human bipedalism is also causing confusion in cats. After walking on its hind legs hard and uncomfortable! And even as the tail of the rocker is not particularly helpful. And man - what a laugh for you! - And does not have a tail. The question is: Why are people so tormented? Would stand on four legs, maybe they have and the problems would be less. In general, cats are convinced that most human diseases is connected with bipedal locomotion - it is sheer mockery of the body!

Sometimes people want to play with the cat, and offers her rope. This idea makes a mockery polite cats (polite - if she feels for this man good feelings). Well, judge for yourself, first offer rope and dissatisfied with the cat for her jumping without proper enthusiasm, and then, when the cat finds a tangle of ropes and starts it actively chase, her run screaming and newspaper tangle taken, and the newspaper trying to slap . Where is the logic?
From the perspective of a cat, man - being extremely illogical.

By the way, the game is also put human cats to a standstill. For example, my cat refuses to understand what good I find in the computer. And indeed, as you can spend hours playing in a rectangle with strange flourishes when it has - warm, soft and purring!

Human work, and all the excitement associated with it, for the cat incomprehensible. Although cats agree that people need to work. Firstly, it is at least something to do for the ridiculous creatures (for a kitten - jumping for the ball of thread), and secondly, because somehow you need to produce milk for the cat!

The holy duty of man - to go hunting and bring prey cat.

The sexual life of a man - a source of constant cat's curiosity and bewilderment. Well, it is clear why this is happening quietly - people do not have an innate musicality and the cat is unable to perform at such a crucial moment of opera arias. It is also clear why under a blanket - without wool cold. But where are the children? What you can do all of these exercises? And when, finally, a baby? If the children do not appear, the cat begins to worry about the health of the person. After all, from her point of view, in most cases, "sex = children." Since a person is usually not working, the cat finds its physiology flawed.

If the cat is happy with a man, she can invite him to share her game. For example, to roll the ball. Even if the cat is not very interesting, but she believes that the game will please a man. This - the promotion, a reward for good behavior.

If the cat is very happy with a man, she can sing for him. In cases where a special promotion, the cat takes a lullaby. Night. On the ear. Usually - sitting on the head of the person.

If a cat looks at you with affection, be sure it is at this moment thinking, "ridiculous, in fact, being. And pushing him a little. And the meat was last harshly. And the mice in the house there, and I asked to have brought. Yes, absurd creature, silly. But my! My own! I will not give! »

Having reached "will not give" the cat can come and rub against his leg. No, it is not a manifestation of love. This marks she politely occupied territory.

In general, despite the awareness of the human inferiority, absurdity and meaninglessness, cats love us. As a reward for good behavior, they even allow us to stroke. And - the highest degree of self-sacrifice of the cat! - Allowed to hold a soft warm carcass on his hands.

We stroked a wise, all-knowing cat, Ty tenderness and says: "Oh, you silly, my fluffy, Mjaken'kaja, cushy, Oh, princess, my ..." And the sun's rays, refracted in the furry cat ears, painted a sparkling crown on law whiskered head crowning.

And the cat, listening to the gentle rumbling of the human thinks that her man happy now, and that's good.

ALL
SOURCE

Tags

See also

New and interesting