Somewhere there is not turned

Have you been paying attention to what it looks like your phone? I've generally ceased to bother at some point, the same thing applies to the iron. For quite a long time did not think about the power of the device and its capabilities, memory, etc. he just knows everything. And he does all that he can pretty quickly and healthily.

6 photos via livejournal.

But I can not help but pay attention to the phones that I encountered in everyday life in other people. Girls, poor things, how is it, how do you probably hard.

I've really do not understand what makes people talk on the full plannshetnomu computer with phone features and fotkatsya on iPads. Previously, in fact it was the opposite, and we started our parents with pretty impressive machines that barely fits in diplomacy, but what success was considered to get the phone out of his pocket, it already had a mobile phone, not a cell. Like in pravllnom direction going.

Today screens are growing from year to year, from model to model. Apple once called a 4-inch screen iPhone «brilliant display of common sense", but also goes by the competitors. Even the fear of somehow. Personally for me, no matter how meticulous not show 4 inches still vlyayutsya personification real, common sense. For activities that imply the existence of the long diagonal specifically in a separate segment deduced tablet, and laptops nor canceled.

Increasingly, there are new rumors that Apple will release their new smartphone iPhone 6 in two variations. Suggest that there will be 4, 7-inch iPhone 5 and 6, 5-inch iPhone 6s. China, of course, ahead of the rest, even made the announcement of new products already.

Anyway, all goes to the fact that in a family with apples will bite off "shovel", on which you can call. Whether it will add credibility brand? I think not, but that's certainly increase sales. I am sure that in Russia such trends will be in demand. We've loved more, but richer.

Do you like things with shovels?)

Tags

See also

New and interesting