Instead of the house cornfield

A resident of Bucharest, 40-year-old Andy Pascali (Andy Pascali), came to the village Baldovinesti (Baldovinesti) in the hope of a break from the city life in the house inherited from her parents, which they built in 1986

However, instead of a cozy cottage with a fountain and a broken gardeners lawn man found the cornfield.

Shocked by what he saw Pascali called the police the port city of Braila and reported that unknown persons stole his house with a fountain and lawn. At first, the guards took his words as a joke, but, having arrived in the city close to the village realized that the landlord is no laughing matter: on-site three-bedroom houses a solid wall was "the queen of the fields."
Shocked Pascali made them posted pictures of a corn field on their Facebook-page and explained what happened to the property belonging to him.
"Gone is all. I think it could only happen in Romania, - he said. - My house was plundered, and the neighbors took advantage of this to plant corn. It's just incredible. "

The man believes that his story should be a warning for all those who are considering buying a house for a holiday in Romania. He also called on the owners of such houses to organize regular checks, in order to be sure that their house is still there.
"I appeal to all who have vacation homes in Romania: be careful, because it can happen to you," - said Andy.
According Pascali, most of all he was struck by the absence of a fence installed to protect from thieves: "The house was fully furnished, it has been equipped with new kitchen appliances and installed, so I installed extra security around the barbed wire fence. But they stole his. "
The owner of the cornfield admitted that he decided to take the opportunity to use an empty plot of land, but categorically dismissed accusations of theft or aiding and abetting criminals.

Source: dymontiger.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting