Jan Blew

In the capital of Udmurtia blew legendary pipe located on the territory of an abandoned boiler room. 150-meter building is popularly nicknamed "Yana" for the inscription on it. The place was a cult for young people. Special chic is "to conquer Yan" - climb to the top of the pipe.

Video under the cut ...

"At first this winter demolished" skeleton ", now blown up" Jan ". As if the memories explode! The most extreme experiences I relate to "Yana" - said city resident Irina.

Originally built as a tube boiler factory, but in 1992 construction was frozen, and almost finished building complex was abandoned. As a result, the place has become a center of attraction for lovers of heights, and fans of the game "airsoft". In June 2013 a private entrepreneur Andrew Zagrebin bought the boiler room of the city, and then resold it. Since the new owners did not plan to revive the boiler room "Jan" decided to blow up.

As the locals say, first to get on the tube was not difficult, since the bottom of the stairs was, but afterwards it cut down to restrict access extremals.
"In the third year my friend and I still went for it. With the ascent was a feeling as if I crawled 150 meters on her knees just up. When we were at the top, it was hard to make even a step because the fear fettered all movements. After 10 minutes of "lying" on the top tier of the ladder, we finally decided to explore and all the stunning scenery ", - says Alexander izhevchanin Zylёv.
The order to demolish the pipe was signed between April 4, blasting scheduled for early July. However, later they were transferred for an indefinite period, as the company "Permvzryvprom" with which a contract was signed, did not name the exact date.

here

Tags

See also

New and interesting