No privacy in a studio apartment with a child? There is an option!

I want to show you my new kitchen made on the balcony. Why on the balcony? We live in a 1 bedroom apartment. There is a child. And there is no privacy. That child resettled on former kitchen, and the kitchen was moved to the balcony. The furniture is made by my sketches. Stove, microwave, sink, stove - all the old, did not change. Works great and meaning did not see me. The furniture cost $ 92 thousand. Rubles. All doors with closers.

The color is set to white, I love to decorate furniture with stickers that can be changed at least every day. Thus and kitchen will vary. But while I like the simple white kitchen ...
That's how my kitchen looks.

Very large drawer for pots and pans ...

New oven of this size is not found, so put the old and closed it a door (about microwaves)

Refrigerator put into the room. The room can not see it, since we moved the curtains in the room. Room size is slightly decreased, and the kitchen was added. You can sit at a table with two sides. By the way was recently broken record - at our table fit 5 families (10 persons), half standing, but nobody complained :).

Few details:

The view from the room. Right behind the curtain is a refrigerator.

Such Balcony Kitchen.

Tags

See also

New and interesting