Chinese Cuisine

Will post about food. Not just the food, and Chinese. From the city of Xi'an.

Come on, be a couple dozen photos, outline the end.

1. That's a sign recently thrown off the Chinese. How would the correct city of Xian & gt;

2. Breakfast buffet in the hotel restaurant

3. Salad "DIY" from European ingredients (sorry for the quality). This is considered cool. Side in the frame is not climbed, but there stands a special wooden mixing bowl.

4. Sushi department. I long whinnying with Roll with cooked sausage. Cooked sausage is too cool. And the expensive kind.

5. Meat. Braised in various sauces.

6. Spanish jamon. This is very cool, but the Chinese did not enter. So basically we have it and zhrem :)

7. Fried fish. Chinese hawala its packs. These fishes eat 5 - no question.

8. soup steamed. The Chinese said «Honkong style»

9. all sorts of goodies. By the way, the restaurant food is very adapted, as then stops many foreigners. About more authentic will be on.

10. Quite a European desserts. Very decent. By the way the Chinese do not favor sweet and ohuevayut with what we rolling in sugar in tea.

11. A chocolate fountain is present. On the right is what you need to dip into it.

12. Especially advanced Chinese eat steak knife and fork, and bread. And eat a baguette in the face. Others do not understand what it is. On the streets of bread sold in trendy bakeries abnormal price.

13. Booze, where without it?

14. Approximately looks usually our dinner for two.

Regarding prices, like dinner costs 280 yuan, and 180 dinner (we have included in the contract). 6, about 2 yuan 1 dollar.

At this end up with a restaurant and moves in a very unusual sushi bar.

15. We discovered it by accident in the mall next to our hotel. And now it's one of our favorite places.

16. The implications of this. In the center are the cook and mold sushi. Put them on the conveyor, enveloping the entire room. You sit and you take from the assembly line vending.

17. Each plate costs 6 yuan (about a dollar). Drinks, sashimi, soups - separately in the menu.

18. Sushi and rolls

19. All very original for my taste. For example it - shrimp with mango in the basket of the omelet (a stuffed rice).

20. Or the corn in some sauce.

21. Squid.

22. The yellow thing is something like our cotton candy. Actually - Muslim sweetness.

23. Roe, pressing into briquettes.

24. What is it - I do not know. If anyone knows, write in the comments. Fin someone?

25. Ate, are calling the waiter, he said your dish, and you pay.
That I had eaten at 60 yuan (10 dollars). Inexpensive. For the bank paid another drink 6.
For two with a girl comes up to 100 yuan (16 dollars).

26. Video conveyor last. Then navigate to the most interesting and delicious.

Tags

See also

New and interesting