Rest on the Azov in Golubitskaya

So I came to leave the seas and want to share their experiences. you know, I've been thinking how to write this post. Positively or negatively.

With kitchenette.

Before the number of small flower bed.

View of houses with rooms.

Barbecue area.

Sea on the first day was calm and peaceful. Warm, sometimes even hot. From time to time flew terrible colored birds. By the way, take a ride on the dome is worth 2000 rubles for one and 2,500 for a couple. Honestly for the Azov expensive.

and then a storm

Weather meanwhile spoiled sea was cold. Storm.

At sea, swam only severe Chelyabinsk who rested nearby.

Folder suffers -rebenok rejoice!

Let's folder! you can!

Invigorates!

Daughter run on the beach and with the words "There are women in Russian villages" climbed to me.

I took the wheel and instead gave the board for swimming in the pool

In the evening, play ball. Photo 20 seconds before the words "Dad, I did not want to throw in the lensĀ»

I really got that ??

Evening walk on the sea

Sometimes we get "master database" positive psyak Toshka and for what it stroked and played with him allowed him to feed ...

70 meters from the coast took a sandy spit. Cool. I've asked me to take a picture of it.

By The Way. I noticed that the animals as it is not good looking at me. This global conspiracy animals?

In general, we decided not to tempt fate and just walk around the family. In the rain ...

After waiting in the rain went to a small zoo. At the entrance of a small pool full of turtles

And it lay in a pool. I consulted with my daughter for a long time whether it artificial?

Daughter invited him to touch. I reached out and caught the evil eye again ... touch perehotelos.

Another not look good ...

Local resident

Again, an evil look.

Small pond in a park with fish.

Foxes and ran besilis in the cell. Until he came ... I pay attention to look back fox. Doctor I'm paranoid? Animals clearly following me!

Even Krylgan! By The Way. I would be at home this zhivotinku started ... cool. heard that they are tamed.

Tags

See also

New and interesting