Katie Holmes in the American Glamour: divorce with Tom Cruise and motherhood

Actress Katie Holmes, which is not often seen in a candid photoshoot, decided to remind myself. 35-year-old star took part in the shooting for the American Glamour, uncovered topless. It should be noted that in the pictures looks great actress - trim tummy, shapely and strong hands and jeans that sit perfectly on it. The actress admits that & quot; jeans she always comfortable & quot ;.

Katie Holmes on the cover of American Glamour

Katie Holmes is not only laid bare for a photo shoot, but frankly told about the divorce with Tom Cruise and how motherhood has changed her life.

Katie Holmes in a photo shoot for the American Glamour

On motherhood:

"I'm really focused on motherhood and work right now. I do not think anyone knows - and I do not know how much love there is in me. It's awesome. Every day I learn this amazing man more. This is what gives me motherhood »

About her life after her divorce from Tom Cruise:

"I started a new life. Now I finally felt that I could do whatever I want. No limit. Precisely because of this, I had confidence »

On the early glory:

"I started acting at 17 years and the success came to me at a young age. Then all of a sudden people started to recognize me. But my parents always treated me and just reminded me of the need to be grateful. And it was something made me not to lose my head from the glory »

Tags

See also

New and interesting