Underrated Savely Kramorov

Savely Kramarov born on October 13, 1934 in the family of well-known Moscow lawyer Victor Kramarova. Father wrote scientific work on the Sharia court, and soon he was arrested by the NKVD. He was then released, but not for long - in the late 30's took a second. Victor Savelievich never saw his son and his beloved wife Basia.

Mom actor proved unadapted to life. In order not to lose the job, she had to divorce her husband, whom she loved. When received a summons suicidal Victor Kramarova, Basia mother cried: "They killed him, I just know it." Left without money the mother screamed three jobs, but could not feed his son. She was assisted by her brothers and little Sawa was in turn to dine in families of relatives, where a bowl of soup he had ever listen to a lot of criticism. Humiliation he remembered for a lifetime.
Savely teased at school - called skew. Once he heard insulting nickname, he threw himself into the fray right away with the three boys. Offenders praised his courage, no longer teasing.
Sava often truant from school - went to the movies. Like many boys in his dreams he saw himself in the place of the heroes of the post-war tapes - "Tarzan," "Sun Valley Serenade».

Random getting
At sixteen Kramarov went to get a passport. "There's something you do not really look like a Jew! - The passport said. - A father and mother Jews, and you typically Russian guy ... as a national record something? "" Write as you see fit, "- said the future actor. Since then, the passport means - Russian.
After school Kramarov decided to enroll in a theater. But he, as the son of an enemy of the people, did not take, saying: "You unsuitable for the actor's appearance." He filed papers in Forestry Engineering, the Faculty of landscaping.
In the movie Kramarov hit accidentally. For military training, he became friends with a student of VGIK, the future director Alexei Saltykov. Soon he offered Savely role in the film "The guys from our yard." The role brought Kramarova success and future idol of millions made an adventurous act: put your photos in an envelope and sent them by the studios of the country. Boldness has paid off - he was invited to audition, and he got to the shooting paintings "He was nineteen" and "Farewell, pigeons." The audience laughed at the mere appearance of it on the screen. Film directors began to invite him into the picture, knowing that even the mute role in his film version will bring success.

By the early 70s Savely V. already firmly ranked in the top ten comedians. In 1971 Kramarov starred in his best role - felon in Diagon "gentlemen of fortune". The period from 1971 - 1975 year it is possible to call the golden period of his career - at the time they were played the best role.
In 1972, he decided to get serious about professional skills and entered GITIS. But the study did not bring him joy. As he said later: "I Do not give me that, because I believe this profession receive from God ... It is possible to learn the culture, literature, art. The profession of teaching is not possible ».
Kramarov self-critical attitude toward yourself and realize that not all the roles it on the shoulder. The artist knew good tragic actors a lot, but the comic eccentrics - without exception. He was enough of a phrase such as: "And the dead with braids standing!" - To make the role of the bright.

"As an artist - an artist!»
Envious said that the success is due to its Kramarova strabismus, not talent. And a flat top brass a secret order to stop shooting Kramarova because he plays some imbeciles and shame "ideal" Soviet society.
For an actor came months of despair. To forget, he took up yoga, and even began to attend synagogue. Soon Kramarov decided to leave and asked my uncle who lives in Israel send him a call. But it is an indication to the Visa Office, "Do not start!»
And then Kramarov wrote a letter to US President Reagan, which is called "As an artist artist," and handed over a fence at the US embassy. "Voice of America" ​​aired three times a letter on the air. As a result, Kramarova released.
Actor fall of the Soviet Union 31 October 1981. Abroad, he was leaving with two half-empty suitcases. And he took a famous hat-mascot. It Sawa starred in the film "My Friend, Kolka!", And he was sure that the cap brings good luck.

USA: tiny role
While in America, directed by Paul Mazursky begin shooting "Moscow on the Hudson" and took to his Kramarova. Three large scenes with the actor became the most comical scenes in the comedy.
Soon Savely starred in the movie "2010", where he played astronaut Rudenko. From the actor demanded caricaturing way, but he resisted, saying that Soviet cosmonauts can only be educated people, not idiots. The next stage in the career of an actor in Hollywood was the thriller "Red Heat". Unfortunately, Kramarov appeared there only for a moment.
Meanwhile, at home carved his name from the credits of the film, where he was shot. It was not mentioned in reference books and magazines about the movie. It was stupid on the part of officials - Kramarova not be forgotten, because his film is not on the TV screens.
In the United States the same Savely V. settled, I wanted all my life - bought a house in the woods, not far from the ocean. In the morning jogging in the afternoon walking through the woods.
This man is entirely composed of systems, but in the US Kramarov stopped himself embarrassed. He even corrected appearance, I put a squint. They say that at the last minute almost changed his mind, but the doctors convinced. It has finally become like everyone else. Only now his trademark, Kramarovskii, opinion has not changed.

"A wife and a lot of children»
There was Kramarova something that women like. He was a refined intellectual - what a complete opposite of his characters.
Actor lifetime hoping to find a "smart intelligent friend." So much so that it has become fashionable to stroll around in the 70 shop "Leipzig", playing on the white keys "Volkswagen", hoping to meet with a girl. But the girls do not pay attention to him ...
Yet Kramarov married, moreover, was married three times! His first wife was a girl Lyudmila. The marriage did not last long - the couple did not get along, and soon began to spend time apart. Once Luda did not come home a week, eventually they divorced.
Second, civil, wife was Mary, makeup studio, which the actor had lived for thirteen years. Kramarov cheated on her, did not come home for months, but she forgave everything. Perhaps Mary was the only one who understood him. But in this case, the happiness did not happen - Masha wanted a child, and Kramarov believed to have children in a cramped apartment - a crime. They broke up. But even the terminally ill, he recalled Masha said she was a holy woman, and that he is very guilty before her. When his last wife, Natalia Siradze, asked: "How could you leave her, if so adored?" - He said, "I was Asshole».

The actor's third wife, Marina, bore him a daughter Basia. So, in 53 years Kramarov became a father. Although the marriage broke up, the daughter of the end of life was for him the most important person. Finally, the last wife was Natalia Kramarova Siradze - it Kramarov lived only six months. She buried him.
"If I was starting life all over again, I would have a wife and a lot of children," - this is his last words.

Still hot from previous love compatriots
In Moscow Kramarov visited twice. The first visit went to the festival "Kinotavr" and his appearance caused a furore.
On the Arbat he was nearly crushed enthusiastic crowd. This is not surprising, because the love of the audience to it did not cool down. Michael Kokshenov gave the actor a role in "Russian business" Danelia - three different episodes in "Anastasia».

All is good, but in January 1995 at the Kramarova diagnosed with cancer of the rectum. He was operated on, but after two strokes actor fell ill in hospital mute and paralyzed. He died on June 6, 1995.
Artist buried in the Jewish cemetery "Hills of oblivion." At a high tombstone - the makeup table with theatrical masks in the middle of it - a book with the names of your favorite movies.
Quote: "I play the fool, so I was always perceived as a mother».

A few photos from the archives

Tags

See also

New and interesting