On wild neighbors

All ICE! Finally going to tell you about our neighbors in the yard. Please do not break, will be 44 photo.
One rainy evening in May was sitting at dinner and corner of my eye noticed a big bird, sitting down on the nut behind the window. With the words: "not sit quietly in the rain crow!" I open the curtains and see:

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

A day later, a neighbor (or neighbor - HZ) could see and photograph the details:
Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7

And the next day and saw the youngest. They are in an old magpie nest lived. Right across from my balcony. But such a disguise that go make out, if you do not know - who are looking for!
Photo 8

Photo 9

Photo 10

Photo 11

Photo 12

Photo 13

Photo 14

Photo 15

Photo 16

Photo 17 zashkerilsya

Photo 18 I saw chtol? ))))

A quiet evening, I dine, adopt provisions norm antigrustina and dived into the favorite PL head. Then a call from a neighbor: "He fell!" It turned out that one of these bundles of fluff and feathers fell from the tree and was rescued from the cats. What to do - HZ. Begin rescue operation:
Photo 19

Photo 20

Along the way past ezhidze fled to pose little:
Photo 21

Escape to a neighbor's hand
Photo 22

More
Photo 23

Mined stairs climbed where I was able to double-crested and planted on a branch. And he's down! I went down to the mat, the people in this time caught a flyer and I climbed back into the maze of branches, needles. On the second ascent frame:
Photo 24

After swearing briefing zhivotinka realized where she had to go and break into a gallop briskly up the branches. The photo result of the operation:
Photo 25

A couple of days back was falling, but in the morning. I responded to a barking dog at half past five in the morning, and went down again raised chicks on a branch. Excuse me, my camera did not take, did not realize.
Photo 26

Well, then just pictures of a child's life. They grew very fast, it was fun to watch.
Photo 27

Photo 28

Some of the parents dnyuet
Photo 29

What it so the pins?
Photo 30

Photo 31

Photo 32

Photo 33

Photo 34

rare photo - two blockhead immediately. on the nest, as I understand, little brother stayed. sits below the average.
Photo 35

But this senior - moved to a nearby pine
Photo 36

Photo 37

Photo 38

Little wrong with counting the photo. On this I have everything. Everyone beaver!

Tags

See also

New and interesting