Men's fashion, how not to dress

Men are generally lucky - with the clothes can not particularly bother. This girl should think of what to wear. Man enough to have a few suits to work, jeans, shirts and shoes all. Steve Jobs always wore a black turtleneck, jeans, sneakers, and no he did not say that it is poorly dressed. Woman afford such liberties can not afford. It would seem that a man dressed tasteless need to try very hard. Some are trying hard. See this post and do not repeat their mistakes! If you're a girl, send a link to this post to the young man
For ethical reasons, the characters faces covered with masks of this post cat-eating Boyuna.

Let's start with the classic costume. Remember. This is a very important and a simple rule: the lower button single-breasted jacket is never fastened.

NO-to-GDS

Another single-breasted jacket it is necessary to unbutton when you sit. Like experiments - buy double breasted and fastens / unbutton anything you want. Bought breasted? Take the example of Vladimir Vladimirovich!

There is nothing worse than a man in a suit is not the size

Not necessarily sew custom-made suit, although highly desirable, but even if you bought a ready-made suit, you can also keep an eye on long pants? Costumes are not just on the size of the guards in shopping centers and students in the fall, when parents buy them a new form "for growth».
If you wear a suit, the one danger lies in wait for you. There is nothing worse for a man in a suit than sticking hairy shins from under trousers.

Proceed to shoes and belts. If you are wearing a suit, remember even one simple rule - the color of the belt should be in harmony with the color of the shoe. You can not fucking wear white shoes and a black belt! Bought white shoes? Buy and white belt!

It is important to bear in mind that white shoes are generally better not to wear. Especially never wear white shoes and dark trousers. Of course, if you do not set out to look like a witness at a village wedding.
Threw his white shoes? Right. Now throw all their white socks

Remember the simple rule - white socks can be worn only with sneakers in the gym. All of them! No more, ever. I would generally forbidden legally manufacture and sale of white socks. Terrible weapon. I do not understand people who buy them.

Vexed question: Is it possible to wear socks with sandals? NO! NO! NO!

NO-to-GDS

Socks with sandals worn only loshka and Subject Lebedev. He certainly did not loshok and amateur potrollit loshka. Do not get fooled. Socks with open shoes are only ... but, no, there are no such cases, when you can wear socks with sandals!

There is an exception - Crocs with bright socks.

It is beautiful, stylish and fashionable.

What else do you need to know about shoes? At some point, you may be tempted to buy a perforated shoes ...

So, you know, this is the worst thing that can happen to you. Better to buy sandals with white socks, jacket buttoned all the buttons, but perforated shoes - this transcendental shit. Flee from them.
Do you know how to calculate in the crowd KGBshniki? He will be on the belt bag

For the sake of the experiment go to the Lubyanka at the end of the day and look at the emerging security officers. Bag or carrying case to your belt - their distinguishing mark. If you are not the security officer - do not buy covers for the belt.
Rights for women - dressed as a leopard can only walk leopard
Rule for men - in a tracksuit can walk only athlete in the gym
NO

NO

NO

Many young people are somehow confused the town center and the beach

The only thing that can encourage you to dress in the center of the city - to show disrespect for others

There is such a thing as a dress code. You will not go wrong in the theater? Or to the wedding of a friend? Why so walking around the city?

I rarely use foul language blog, but it's pi * dec.

Go ahead ...
If you still had the sense to come in batches to the beach and not on the Red Square, remember, it's not melting!

Such melting man wears only in two cases: if he wants to emphasize his homosexuality or he has been swimming in the pool. All. There is no longer any justification for such melts.
Special attention is given T-shirts without sleeves ... Especially with unshaven armpits ... especially in public transport ... when sweat, like the morning dew, shining in the balance ...

ENOUGH! Do not do that ever.
What else?
This is bad

Denim suits were fashionable in the early '90s.

Turn your clock and throw your jeans suit.
Such were his cap fashionable in the mid-90s.

Better put a pancake on his head dung, will not be so disgusting to look at. Although, there is one hat, which is worse that his cap. The same on a style cap, only fur. That's where the gates of hell. Wear fur his cap oil from the north, who want to say to others: "I have a lot of dough, so I'll look like a redneck, but you will still love me, because I have a lot of dough ...»
Any rule may be exceptions. You can put up with white socks, shorts and a cap with fur on Red Square. But to accept the fact that the young man drags lady's handbag is impossible! When you are a child saying "help bring the girl bag", had a view of bag! Most heavy bag. Not handbag. Bags and handbags - are two different things, remember!

Follow the rules, do not be loshka!
I hope this post will make the world a better place.
Thank you for Baiyun funny face

Source: zyalt.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting