On the river or back to the childhood ..

All of us as a child went to the river, fishing or take a dip. I am constantly visiting grandparents back to my childhood, and I go on a fishing trip. Not a big report on what not pretending, just remember yourself.

20 photos.

4am cold 10.

My grandfather and grandmother sleep, not wake them, but damn ankle boots look tired in my sneakers even
Worms can not go digging.

Alleluya, here are my tanks))

Small scrub, well, we're in childhood)

Here I am searched ankle boots, then let the worms, and the fog has gone well, it became warmer 11))

My grandfather loved to 47g in the Army warrant officer for life. Sends

pictures instead of steel laid out the previous file. Now even Clamp patience proved just over 500

Komarov see as they are.

It was nobody touched, looks like everything under his feet, and then picked up the odd eyes, looking at me red garbage. 15 meters, reach for a photo, and irregular knot runs. Thought Bambi, deer grandfather said.
Here, however, it should have been her ass, but there's no ^ P

Hoofprints just stayed.

He came to the place, the house is not in vain, I the spray on the road 10 times eaten, and they are going to take off all the grass. Thank magical balloon)

We sit down, lyapota ...

Popular place, because there is no flow. Fireplace dick with them but rubbish Doha.

Points are not taken in vain

lohness

Backpack our all ...

Withdraws most important fishing))

Ankle boots our all.

Beauty

Paukan, find ...

He

I went to another place, again waiting for a letter ...

Ants bitch, really strong, so just drag the eggs.

On the desktop, the most it.

More

More

Continue banquet.

Going back, said the director of the stadium ...

Heifers !!!

Fishing nuts, shoot.

I teach how to Bro.

Well, go to the military camp where my homeland, before and quietly went to the landfill, and the conductive reform and thank God. Sportgorodok.

In this barracks grandfather served it my all.

Fighting the way of the

We walked on the part of the brother decided to decorate the tank, from the star.

Added log samovytaskivaniya

That's all, I hope back to your childhood for a moment.

Tags

See also

New and interesting