The fixture of what was

I think that can handle this volume.

1. Almost completed cosmetic superfood fiscal - economical repair in the bathroom.
Incredibly exciting experience: to develop new activities in the past "terrible" for me the tools, such as punch.
Not to say that was beautiful and incredible bathroom has become a model of design has become cleaner and more comfortable.
And I looked today that lit my scope of work. Not impressed.
In the words of someone who can not remember, "I see the goal - I do not see pripyatstvyĀ»)
Tyrnete climb and decided - and masturbation become definitive dezingerom.
The main thing is to know where to look.

2. The search began and ended in the famous chain store, which sells every penny crap. Since the price of funny, I remember that the budget is very limited, and gets out with a long check and two bags of unnecessary things)
But! The main thing was the "Holy Grail" - this is the future of plastic bowl, because we need the bottom of a hole and glass drilling, I do not know how.

3. Knowing that you need something else, climb on the mezzanine, with the cherished box. Since I devachka in the process of converting its manipulation obkleila all the boxes, I found in the house.

4. Here they are, all kinds of treasures, half of which are needed for some unknown reason, but let it be, that in the future such a case.

5. picking was not in vain, sought found. Dirty, drag it into the bathroom, where, in fact, required) (avoid calling these shtukentsii its ienem, because do not know him)

6. Impose piece to the bottom of the ceiling of the future. Pencil outline.

7. My method is simple as punching plastic broom. Hot screwdriver.

8. All the pots so full of holes.

9. But there is a big hole you need, smooth (turn away, perfectionists), so I had to tinker. Smell incommunicable.

10. Now we need to just trash pasture. Select seashells

11. Stones

12 of the Glass and sand were acquired with a flowerpot.

13. Well. Getting. Sticking slowly, simultaneously made a bet with myself: fall off - do not fall off.

14. In the process of thought about attempts to learn to knit Irish lace. Vintage so vintage. Let them the fruits of these pathetic attempts to deal with.

15. The final touch. All that's left nedokleennym and naked, we smear with glue and sprinkle sand.

16. Break. Let dry, and I can with coffee mug and read the news.

17. The last chord, all to twist that turned out to be quite tricky (during pereklinilo bulb, and again I thought of a lot of words synonyms, looks like my nickname)
That's all off.
Not Tiffany kanesh, but what ekletika and kitsch)))

Tags

See also

New and interesting