Evening in Marrakech

Photos and text Ilya Stepanov
What Oriental exoticism without products of local craftsmen. Plenty of shops and stalls.

Respect for elders, sometimes looks very touching ...

Noticed there are a lot of bicycles. Especially can often be seen on the great grandparents)

Young people more motorized transport chooses.

Many shops in the street, in the open air and under the eaves.

Carpentry, stocks of raw materials from which soon will produce boxes, stools and tables and other

Understand football, fans' theme.
Boys enthusiastically worked on the canvas, but seeing the pictures, all thrown. What is not typical of Moroccans usually afraid of the camera forest fire.

I understand it's boss, he was explaining something to me about the fact that it was his idea and he is in charge.

... At least it all here just to listen and for a few seconds, all huddled in a heap.

Those who are older to not fuss

In the evening, the city takes on new colors and this is probably the favorite time for me

You wonder how much effort invested, and you can see in the most unexpected places, not in palaces and museums and on the street.

I think it's natural dyes such as henna. Nearby, apparently confirming hang rope, painted these dyes.

Here is a phenomenon surprised me. Town Square, shops, people and ... Storks in the nest on the roof.

First hesitated, but watched - exactly move, live!

... A number of wagons with horses, cars.
A storks live myself and nobody touches. Such a little thing like, but it says a lot ...

About the musicians from the area who have not only wrote, and I'll add a couple of photos.

Were in Marrakech one day, on going to Lezgiru.

--img30--

Source: newslol.net

Tags

See also

New and interesting