Military archaeological expedition: Adjimushkaj Crimea

How many times have I said that all random no accident, and it happened this time. Accidentally met with Sergey accidentally voted neighbors, he casually suggested to go, and I accidentally agreed, and as it turns out is not in vain. And though it was time to pack quite a few, but the morning of departure has come, alarm at 5 am emphatically confirmed this.

I went to Seryoga for Beds, presented a newspaper on the spur of the Roman type, and we moved to a collection point. At the crossroads we met Alexander (colorful uncle, kind-hearted man). Met, word for word ...

58 photos and text.

- Sergei, this is not for you at KUBAREV banned - Sanya asked
 - Me, stood up for the person that's got a hot hand, and then again - I answered
 - And then I look familiar mug, won it as it happens, well, welcome to us ...
Then there were talks about the specifics of the search in the Rostov region, local events and just for life.
From the point of collection, we moved to Scherbanovu Dzyadyk (Rostov club "Memory Check") to the place of loading. Wait a bit Tsunaevu Moiseyevna Elena (Volgograd regional NGO "Search") and, after some time, were on their way to the border with Ukraine. Passport control and related procedures were completed without any quibbles. The road itself is not looking at the length of the route was overcome very quickly, because in good company time flies.

The camp immediately began to stake a place under the tent, the benefit of participants was not yet so much.

We settled in with Sergey quarries, in the corner between the entrance and the dining room. Somewhere around the bend:

But on the surface, too, were the tents guys from Astrakhan:

And after the tents we went on with Sergey vodokapy restocking Freshwater:

In the depths of the quarry we were not alone: ​​

Bats appeared there in abundance, in the evenings they actively flying on the surface, and the day hiding under the ground.
The evening is generally a different story ...
That's kind of the camp in Adjimushkaj on Kerch:

And look at this fuss, then raises his eyes to the starry sky and realize that the time stops. I never understood the big cities with this constant bustle, "the pursuit of happiness" ... And every night came on a monument near the camp, raised his head to the sky and catch the falling stars ... And then comes some villains and spoil me all the fairy tale :) (although they were much more fun to sit)
For newcomers during the vigil was held a few excursions to quarries, with a lot of information, it was not just about the defenders underground garrison, but also of those who were there before World War II and after.
Here's a photo with the first of them:

But trekking, and here began the heavy weekdays, rubble removal, construction butovok, duty, orderlies, a strict schedule ... And despite the uniformity of days (climbing, hang up, breakfast, lunch, dinner, work in the rubble), each of them was absolutely unique. In Adjimushkaj I never left feeling that tomorrow will be something new. Actually the way it was, the police arrive, the new members of the expedition, the local arrange provocations.
Who would like to Groundhog Day, wake up at 7 am for breakfast at 8, 9, and with the construction of the tool in the quarry ... I wish that the expedition only 2 weeks.
But such a plan, we cleared the rubble:

Dust, gravity, rhythm work ...

A very specific job. For many, it will seem hard, but teamwork works wonders. This group of people can screw up any business, and the team ... How many times on the rubble could be heard: - "You are uncomfortable, let me submenu?»
Yes and competently guide puts men at the work site. So many talented people gathered in one place. And all the time there was no conflict, has never been heard Muscovites / Ukrainians, conversely fatherly-brotherly attitude towards each other and it's not looking at all the specifics of work and some extreme situations. And how many times buckets yes Kamenyuki on fingers got each other ...
But work is work, and the second time the tour has already appeared in time:

Well detail on the description of the pictures I will not dwell, to have an excuse to go and learn everything yourself, but at the penultimate stop. The man on the right - the expedition leader Simonov Vladimir Vladimirovich. First, he spent a tour inside and out, brought a lot of information on each object (facts, stories, legends), and secondly, the very ordinary participants equally with assorted debris (worked buckets, loptoy, sledgehammer), and thirdly what struck me most in one weekend night orderly helped in the kitchen, and at the end of the expedition in the preparation of the dinner was directly involved. Here is the third and struck me deeply. That's what has to be a real leader. If a person can replace any other, if necessary, I take my hat ...
And that would not scratch the evil tongues against the leadership of the expedition, which would not clones and chimeras belched into the light, everything is a lie and a provocation.
Yet back to the specifics of the work. From 9 to 17 pm and on the dam with breaks for 5 minutes every hour and an hour break for lunch, with lunch at the workplace:

Many were ready to drop after (that's me on the specifics of physical activity)

And so every day ...
Ankle boots for a year and a half socks in St. Petersburg through the fields and villages looked like new, and here for a couple of days ...

But okay guys and ankle boots, and what was our battle girlfriend ???

And they even do not mind the fed, they are tired.

And the beauty of our girls can match except that only the beauty of the places ... So many impressions, so many words twisted in the brain, but I can not articulate, still on emotions ... So be content with photos:

We are in a time Vahy had to devote some time to clean debris from the quarries. What rubbish there just is not dragged local fans buzz, from glassware to syringes and medicine. And who knows what else nataschat there during our absence ...

Yet it is time to say goodbye to someone leaving early. someone later, but for every day comes an extreme expedition, here are some of them ...
Seeing Krivoy Rog:

Barely pushed out of the camp, do not want to leave. Had to throw stones in the trail, and after a bowler flew :)
Nikolaev little lantern knocked back, but there were.
Yet no matter what funny moments was more than sad. Evening gatherings before dinner and vysokointelektualny humor with inventing names for search teams ...

Or, after summing up the next day gatherings on the monument, with counting the stars, and after the song with a guitar and a retreat ...
Well, with a little bit extreme ...
pm

And our offs ...

Yevgeny Petrosyan himself came to us to say goodbye

And that's where the phrase - "Slavik, Cho then I ochkuyu»

And even the local seagulls accompanied us with cheers, but unlike Stasik, stones they had.

Yes, boys, some of you may ask: - "Serge, you're our ears do not hang noodles where finds !?»

Actually here:

According to the results we presented gifts watches, flasks from the Union army folk memory and T-shirts expedition. Flasks I immediately filled with water from vodokapov, as will be a pleasant occasion, pour yourself a cup, yes uncorked jar of condensed milk for the found medallion and I will feast :)

Many thanks to all participants of the military-archaeological expedition Adjimushkaj.

With you it was very cool!

All good luck and good health. We were even one step closer to the archive of underground garrison!

source

Tags

See also

New and interesting